Chapter 9: Entering Hawkmoth's Mansion

(After killing Ojiro, Toru and Princess Fragrance, the heroes enter Hawkmoth's mansion in order to stop his plans.)

Ms. Marvel: So? Who's next?

Vincent: It depends. So far, we took ten of Hawkmoth's lackeys. We still got a long way to go, but I assume that a certain pink alien will be pissed for what we did to her boyfriend.

She-Hulk: They won't win anyway.

(Then they proceed further until they see two individuals: Mina Ashido and Reflekta.)

Banjou: Mina...

Rena: And Juleka too...

Vincent: Figured out you would be here, Mina. Considering that we destroyed your precious Stone Man for good.

Mina: And you'll pay for this, you bastard!

Vincent: Now, shall we begin the experiment?

Driver: Taka! Gatling! Best Match!

(Izuku copies Vincent's data again, and and gains a new progrisekey.)

Izuku: Wow!

Progrisekey: Genius!

Driver: Authorise!

Progrisekey: Assault Bullet!

ShotRiser: Overrise!

Progrisekey: Hunt!

ShotRiser: Authorise!

Progrisekey: Revolver!

Zetsumerisekey: Vicarya!

Progrisekeys: Ark-One! Ark Scorpion! Ark Falcon! Ark Dodo!

Drivers: Authorise!

Daigo: Kivat!

Kivat: Yeah! All Right!

Kasumi: Kiva-La!

Kiva-La: Here we go!

Driver: Are you ready?

Riders: Henshin!

B. Driver: Tenkuu no abarenbou! HawkGatling! Yeah!

Zero-One Driver: Progrise! Fullbottle shake shake! BestMatching Build! A genius physicist whose mind surpasses all.

ShotRiser: Shotrise! Ready, go! Assault Wolf! No chance of surviving.

Thousandriver: Perfectrise! When the five horns cross, the golden soldier THOUSER is born. Presented by ZAIA!

ShotRiser: Shotrise! Fighting Jackal! Deciding the fate of a battle like a Valkyrie.

Zero-One Driver: Progrise! Hakai, hametsu, zetsubō, metsubō seyo. Conclusion One.

Z. Driver: Progrise! Ark! Destruction! Ruin! Despair! Extinction! Ark Scorpion! The conclusion after evil climbs the top of the highest mountain of rock.

OOO Driver: Sai! Gorilla! Zou! (Dull thud) Sagohzo... (Drum beat) Sagohzo!

H. Driver: Burnrise! Ark! Arson. Hatred. Despair. Incineration! Ark Falcon! Hellfire is the conclusion for this disgusting world's apocalypse.

(Then they become Kamen Riders, and both Kiva and Kiva-La use their fuestles.)

Kivat: Garulu Saber! Next is Basshaa Magnum! And Dogga Hammer!

Kiva-La: Trytelia Dagger! Next is Syren Rifle! And Mearie Hammer!

(Meanwhile at Doran Castle, Jiro and the others realize that they're being summoned.)