Epilogue: A Happy Ending

(Some years have passed since the heroes won their battle against Hawkmoth. Izuku, Ochako, Banjou and Momo built an unified company named Hiden-Vulcan Enterprise, and had some successors. Metsu Hiden-Uraraka is the son of Izuku and Ochako while Reina Fuwa-Yaoyorozu is the daughter of Banjou and Momo. Hajime also had two children with his lovers, they are Jin Jabami_Katsuragi, his son with Yumeko, and Genta Katsuragi-Saotome, his son with Mary. Skylar also had children. Sanae, his daughter with Tsubasa, Suguha, his daughter with Asuna, Asuka, his daughter with Kagami and Charlotte, his daughter with Zoe. Daigo and Kasumi restored their race and ruled them as King and Queen. As for Vincent, he is seen training Marcus, his son with She-Hulk.)

Vincent: Give me your best shot, son.

Marcus: Right.

(A web is shot, but Vincent dodges and turns to see Petra Wilson-Stacy, his daughter with Spider-Gwen.)

Vincent: Nice shooting, Petra. But You'll have to do better than that if you want to hit a moving target.

Petra: Okay daddy.

(The other three children are seen. Rick Wilson-Ross is the son of Vincent and Red She-Hulk, Robert Poole-Wilson is the son of Vincent with Gwenpool and last, but not least, Maria Khan-Wilson, the daughter of Vincent and Ms. Marvel. Then Vincent and his wives come in.)

Jeniffer: Ready?

Elizabeth: Yeah, I can't wait to see Rick in action.

Rick: I'm ready.

Marcus: So am I. Let's go, we don't wanna be late for registration.

(Some hours later, Vincent's children are seen arriving at school as he and his wives watch in happiness, knowing that they got their happy ending. During the classes, Vincent's children met the children of Hajime and Skylar, besides Metsu and Reina. After the classes end, the families start eating together at a restaurant, and everyone enjoys their food. After all the families decide to part ways.)

Vincent: Alright, Skylar, Izuku, Banjou, Hajime, Daigo, Kasumi, I'll see you later. Take care of yourselves.

Skylar: Right, see you later.

Izuku: Bye, everyone.

(Vincent's family returns home and prepare their beds to rest for the next day. After they lie down in the beds, the family members say good night to each other before the lights turn off.)

(The End)