Bond with your new schoolmates!

Panda chuckled. "So, Toge then had to write on his hand to tell the lady the situation!" He burst out laughing.

Inumaki, however, was trying to hide within his already very covering collar. "Bonito flakes." He muttered.

You looked at him. "Must be hard to be a cursed speech user...."

Inumaki shrugged. "Salmon."

Fushiguro spoke. "He doesn't really mind. It's not that big a deal, Y/n."

Itadori nodded. "I think cursed speech is so cool!"

You chuckled slightly, almost too quiet for anyone to hear. "I think it can be useful. But now that just makes Inumkai-senpai mysterious and I'm curious."

Inumaki looked at you, then quickly turned away. "B-bonito flakes."

Maki raised a brow, smirking. "Oh? You like mysterious guys, Y/n?"

Kugisaki joined her, wiggling her brows. "How much ya wanna know about Inumaki-senpai, Y/n?"

You kept your lips in a straight line. "I know what you're hinting at and it's not like that. I'm just curious about him, all of you actually, since I'll be staying with you guys till I graduate from this place. It's convenient to just learn about each other during our time together."

Fushiguro shook his head. "Sorry about them. Inumaki-senpai and I are the only ones that wouldn't pry into your love life. I, personally, don't really care. It's not my business."

You nodded. "I'm... not really interested in romance or relationships, if I'm being perfectly honest. Too many germs involved."

"Is this gonna be an ongoing thing?" Panda asked with his head tilted.

"I'm a germaphobe, so yeah."

"And that's why you won't sit by us or take off your gloves and mask?" Maki looked at you, eyeing you up and down.

You nodded. "Unfortunately for you guys, yes. Only my brother has seen me without my mask. I only take it off when I'm completely alone and positive that the area I'm in is clean. I just don't like risking the chance of getting germs or sick."

Inumaki nodded. "Salmon."

Itadori shrugged, obviously still not getting it. "Ok then. But that mask might slow you down when we need to run and fight on missions."

"Never affected me when I was playing volleyball with the guys." You took out your phone and started scrolling through a group chat you're in with the guys. Atsumu was currently being a baby cuz he won't be able to see or talk to you as much now.

"Volleyball?"

"The guys?"

You looked up from your phone screen and made eye contact with these new germs. "The guys are my twin brother, my cousin, and then our friends from Hyogo. For the record, I've lived in Tokyo my whole life. And we all played volleyball for our schools."

Maki had put all her attention on you. "Volleyball... that's a sport, right?"

You nodded. "Yeah. It was pretty fun to play. Though, it could be physically draining... especially since Atsumu seems to have limitless stamina."

Maki smiled at you. "Could ya teach me sometime?"

"Volleyball?" You looked at her with semi-wide eyes. "Uh, sure. I guess I could teach volleyball. There's definitely enough of us here to do a three on three. Unfortunately, we are far from having a whole six to seven person team."

"So cool!" Itadori cheered from where he was sitting beside Panda.

You went back to the group chat and saw Atsumu begging for your attention. You giggled quietly. Though, it hadn't gone unnoticed. Inumaki was looking at you while you stared at your screen.

He tilted his head. "Tuna?"

You look up at him, noticing he's only a meter away. "Um... yes?"

He points to your phone with a questioning look in his eyes. "Tuna?" He repeats.

"Oh. Sorry, the guys in my group chat are being weird." Your phone buzzed again, gaining your attention. "Chill Atsumu." You muttered under your breath.

Inumaki scooted even closer to you, but still remaining far enough away that he wasn't touching you. "Tuna mayo?"

You looked up at him. "Oh, uh...."
'What's he saying?'

He gestured to your phone again.

"Oh, you want to know what's being said?"

He nodded. "Salmon."

You shrugged, allowing him to look at your phone with you.

Chaos Capital

Big baby
N/NNNNNNNNNNNNN
I MISS UUUUUUUUU
PLS ANSWERRRRR

No ❤️
Leave me alone germ
Also, my senpai is now reading the chat
So be careful with what I say

Stoner
Y/n tell the twins that I don't exist

You looked at Inumaki, who gave you a look that clearly says "what?"

You sighed, shaking your head. "He's probably high. I'm sorry about that. They're kinda weird."

Inumaki shook his head. "Bonito flakes."

Yo
My senpai legit looked at me for an explanation
😭
Omiiii
Get ur germs under control

Clean
Nah
I think these r urs

Libero bby
HIIIII Y/N'S SENPAI
I'M HER COUSIN KOMORI MOTOYA

He said "kelp"

Onigiri
Wut

Big baby
"HE?"

Ohhhhh
Kelp is his way of greeting ppl
And yeah "he"
Inumaki is a 2nd year here
He uses cursed speech

Stoner
I'm calling Kita on the twins
See ya

Imma go too
I don't like the looks I'm getting
😰

You turned to Inumaki after putting your phone in your pocket. "Sorry about them...."

He chuckled lightly, but you heard it.

"Time to train you two!" Maki called out to us.

We nodded, standing up.

You looked at Inumaki and smiled. "I look forward to working with you, senpai."

He nodded, a smile spreading on his lips. "Salmon."