Epilogue

***18 years later**

The Triplets grew quickly . Oliver and James looking so much like their Father. Oliver was brooding and blunt acting first then asking questions later. James was more quiet and thought before he acts. Thinking out the consequences of his actions. Then there was Lorelei.
She was a complete copy of her mother. Long Red hair, bright blue eyes and a temper to match.
" OLIVER!!!!" I hear my daughter scream. I roll my eyes as I waddle into the dinning hall. To see my oldest running towards me.
" Mom hide me!"
I cross my arms as he ducks down behind me.
" You know she's gonna find you." I tell him over my shoulder.
" I messed up! She's gonna kill me!" He screeches
Just then my daughter comes running into the room.
" Mom. Where . Is . He?" She says through gritted teeth.
I shrug
" He came through here alittle while ago saying how sorry he was." I tell her.
She crosses her arms and looks around me to see Oliver.
" Oh hey Sis. I was just making sure mom was walking ok."
" I'm gonna kill you!!" She lunges for him and that's when I see it.
Her beautiful hair is covered in honey.
" Oliver Geralt Wolf!!! What did you do?" I turn to look at him. Grabbing his ear I bring him down face to face with me.
" Uh well , she wasn't suppose to be there that prank was for Uncle Jaskier!" I chuckle then Look at Rory's red face.
" really Oliver you know better!"
Just as I get done saying that a contraction hits me.
" Oh boy. Kids go get your father! Tell him it's time!!!" They look at me like I've lost my mind.
" your siblings will be here soon go get your father and tell him to get back here."  Just as I say that my 12 year old twin children  come into the room.
" Mom are you alright?" Asks Octavia
" Yeah mom, you don't look so good."  echos Owen
" I'm fine love now would one of you please go find your father..." I hear the potter patter of my six year old Quadtuplets.
" Mommy, mommy daddy and Uncle Jaskier said bad words!!!!"  I sigh and let out a loud whistle.
"Daniel, Victoria, Jasper, Harper. Could you please go get your father?"  My quadruplets scamper off. Another contraction hits and it's coming fast. 
" Mom come on let's get you to your room and changed." I sigh as I allow Lorelei to help me.  After I'm changed and sitting on my bed . The door burst open and my loving husband comes barreling into the room.
" I'm here love!"
" well at least your here for this one!!"
I begin pushing on the next contraction and after a couple hours Twin boys are delivered and cleaned up.
" Well, what are their names love?"
I smile and look at My husband .
" Gideon Jacob and Gabriel Benjamin. My two perfect boys."
I look up to see my other children poking their heads in the doors
" Come alone everyone come meet your new brothers."
They all pile into our room and crowd around our bed.
" Mom their perfect " says Rory.
" Yeah, now we have more boys then girls!" Says Owen. I roll my eyes . Gideon begins to cry so I look at my other children and say
" Alright you lot , go to your studies . You older ones,  look after the younger. You can visit your brothers later on."
They all pile out and I sigh In exhaustion.
" You did well Rafe."
I shrug " Well it's not like a
I had a choice. I'm the only one who could birth them." I laugh.
" You never cease to amaze me Rafaela. I love you. And thank you for all the blessings you've brought  me. Love and a family. " he leans towards me and kisses me. Gabriel begins to get fussy.
" And we start all over again. The late night feedings , barely any sleep, leaking breast..."
" you've never looked more beautiful my love."
I roll my eyes at him.
" We are not doing this again in six years Geralt . I mean it this time."  He chuckles and says
" That's what you said last time now look where we're at. !!!!"
I roll my eyes and settle down with my husband and sons. I'm so glad I ran all those years ago. If I hadn't whos know where the Red Wolf , healer of the Witchers would be at now? I happy and that's all that matters.
" Geralt..."
" Yeah?"
" I love you."  He looks over at me and cups my cheek
" I love you too Rafaela."

            The End

Authors note
So they have 11 kids. Yeah I know!!! But they muse made me do it!!

Oliver, James, Lorelei-18 years old triplets

Octavia, Owen - 12 year old twins

Daniel (boy), Victoria ( girl), Jasper(boy)  Harper (is a girl) - 6 year old quadruplets

Gideon, Gabriel - newborn twins. 

Thank you so much for reading this story!!! I had some much fun writing this story!!! I fell I. Love with the Witcher and be fed watched the first two seasons in four days!!!!!
Check out my other stories!!! Give a like, follow and a comment!!!

* Bounty on your heart- The Bad Batch

* Healer of the Line of Durin- Thorin Oakenshield

*. Jade Wolf and the Avengers- X-Men/Avengers/Gargoyles

Please please PLEASE!!! Give me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks again for all the support!!

BlueTopazWitcher