Blazefling *CLOSED* @AWESOMEJessAYO

Congrats to AWESOMEJessAYO for winning Blazefling! I loved the name~ :DDDDD You will receive a permanent follow and 5 votes on a story of your choice!

Name: Blazepaw- reddish-ginger tom with white paws and brilliant green eyes

Clan: Skyclan

Kin: Found as abandoned kits with his sister, Flingpaw

Backstory: Blazepaw grew up with his little sister, Flingpaw in Skyclan

Backstory: Blazepaw grew up with his little sister, Flingpaw in Skyclan. He was very protective of Flingpaw, as she was his only kin. he fended off the bullies that were attacking Flingpaw. Also, the Skyclan leader, Sunstar, was very kind to him, and he could never have been thankful enough to Sunstar for being generous to he and Flingpaw. Blazepaw's mentor, Ashsky, was not kind to him at all. Ashsky despised Blazepaw because Ashsky's mate had been killed by a group of rouges, and Blazepaw might as well been abandoned by rouges. But Blazepaw trained hard as always, hard working everyday and loyal and diligent towards Skyclan, and finally received Ashsky's respect, and he became good friends with his mentor. One day, the same group of rouges who had killed Ashsky's mate attacked Skyclan again, and Blazepaw died trying to drive them out. He scared the rouges out of Skyclan territory, but still, the Skyclan medicine cat couldn't save him from his tremendous blood loss. Blazepaw died a strong, brave and loyal warrior, proving himself worthy even towards the end.

Personality: Protective, calm, strong, loyal, diligent, brave, trustworthy.

Likes: Flingpaw, Ashsky, Skyclan, Sunstar, patrolling, fighting, hunting, bright and sunny days.

Dislikes: Bullies, rude cats, unsuccesful hunts or battles. 

I'M SO SORRY BUT I LIKE BLAZEPAW SO MUCH- THE WINNER CAN'T KEEP HIM BUT I WILL FOLLOW THEM AND VOTE ON THEIR STORIES!!! :DDDDDDD