Winterfall *CLOSED* Ship_Tiana

Congrats to Ship_Tiana for guessing right just the name I've been rooting for~ Winterfall! Winterfall is yours and you get a permanent follow, and btw I will give 20 votes on one book of your choice! Please PM me for your prizes! :DDDDDDDD

Name: Winterpaw- snow white she-cat with ice-blue eyes and furry pelt 

Clan: Riverclan

Kin: Icepierce- mother, Frogprick- father, no siblings. 

Backstory: Winterpaw chose the path of a medicine cat when she was an apprentice

Backstory: Winterpaw chose the path of a medicine cat when she was an apprentice. All her siblings had died in birth, including her mother, and her father unleashed all his blame out on her. With her mother dead and her father's despise, Lightfall, her medicine cat mentor became her only friend. Winterpaw loved being alone and working independently. She loved the taste of freedom, the smell of the herbs, and the cold, frosting winter snow. After all, she was born in leaf-bare! Later, after a long heart-to-heart with her father, Winterpaw could fully understand her father's loss, and tried to help him break through his shell of grief. At the same time, her father, Frogpricked worked hard to forgot about his terrible past and looked into a brighter future, and started caring more for his daughter.  

Personality: Quiet, shy, calm, independent, sweet, cute, and can be very understanding. 

Likes: Herbs, her medicine cat duty, being alone, peace, Lightfall, Frogprick, Riverclan.

Dislikes: Noisy young cats, bullies, battles, blood, death and loss. 

The winner can keep her! :DDDDDDDDDD