Chapter 9 (Mature)

Author's POV

It's been 2 in a half weeks sense Bakugo broke Donghai's arm. Ever sense then, no one has seen Donghai. Not even Shoto or Iida. A new semester was going to starting in 4 days, and everyone was told that they have to start training just to get their bodies ready for the real deal. But still...everyone was worried for Donghai. Aizawa suspended Bakugo and made him go back home for a week to think about what he had done. Then he had to write an apology letter to Donghai. After everyone trained for a while, Aizawa made Bakugo train harder because one, he knows Bakugo has potential, and two because he doesn't want Bakugo to doubt himself about becoming a hero.

While only having 4 days left before a new semester, Aizawa last trained with Donghai for a little bit. Everyone wants to know if Donghai's arm is okay. It is still broken and it still needs one more month of healing before he can use his quirk again from what the doctor told him.

"Morning guys" Deku said.

"Morning Deku. How did you sleep?" Uraraka asked. Deku slightly blushed.

"I-I'm doing fine. My body is still sore from training all day. I might go take a dip in the hot spring later this afternoon" He responded.

"Ohh sounds good!" Uraraka said with an excited voice.

"Alright pay attention guys. Today and tomorrow is the last time I will train you before school starts back up again. I will tell you that this semester is very important. You have to take it very seriously or else you will not make it in this world. President Mic will be your teacher of the day for your academic learning. Pay attention because you'll be graded on what you do." Aizawa said. Everyone raises their hands. Aizawa knows exactly what they want to ask.

"Don't worry, Donghai is fine" He says and everyone took a breath.

"Just...when you see him, keep your cool. His body is very sensitive at the moment and loud noises are risky. I'm even talking to the two that have gotten very close to Donghai. Relax yourselves and don't touch Donghai. You all may conversate with him if he wishes" Everyone nodded their heads.

"He'll be in the hotspring later on today. You'll get to see him then. Donghai was also kind enough to cook breakfast for you guys. Meet me out on the field in 45 minutes. No-" Aizawa stopped talking when he got a message.

"Oh! Donghai said he'll be watching you guys train. He'll be watching from a distance" Aizawa informed and walked away.

Meanwhile, Donghai was in his room looking out the window, and drinking tea. With a small sigh he stood up and put his hair in bun, and left his room.

-------------------------

Donghai was on top of a tree watching his classmates train. But he wasn't just watching any classmate. He was watching Iida and Shoto. He missed them. Donghai heard from Aizawa that Iida and Bakugo would constantly fight just by looking at each other. Seems that Iida is still very mad at Bakugo.

Donghai used his quirk to hear what everyone was talking about while they were on break.

"Do you really think Donghai is out here? Watching us?" Ojiro asked.

"Yea...I believe it with a passion" Jirou said.

"Donghai looks like he is not the type to sit around. I think he wants to see something amusing happen" Momo budded in the conversation. Donghai nodded his head in agreement about himself.

"Where do you think he is?" Bakugo was looking over at the forest area in front of the field.

"That copy-cat will be hanging out over there.." Bakugo pointed out and walked away.