Chapter 14

Donghai's POV

~Morning~

"Mmm..." I blushed.

"I-I'm sorry! Donghai." Bakugo said. I just looked at him with a small smile.

Me and Bakugo were in the lounge currently. I was told that I was drowzy for the whole day yesterday after what happened the night of my birthday. I eventually remembered that I have a meeting with Sir Nighteye this afternoon at 2. And it's already 12.

"I'm fine Bakugo. It was my fault...although you should have looked to make sure it was your cup first" I remarked and took a sip of tea my Uncle Shota made for me. I was glad he had gotten better at making it this time.

"But-" I cut him off by looking at him with a small glare.

"Enough with this conversation..." I said and sighed standing up.

"Let's take a dip in the hotspring hm?" I took a look at Bakugou's neck and realized that there were bite marks almost everywhere.

"What are you staring at Donghai?" He asked and I blushed.

"N-Nothing, let's go"

When we got inside the hotspring, I set my hair fall to my shoulders and inhaled deeply.

"Kacchan...when I was in that state...did I top you? You have a lot of bite marks on your neck." I asked and slightly touched his neck. With a flinch, Bakugou moved his neck away. I chuckled.

"Want me to make them go away?" I question with a soft smile and got closer.

"They'll heal over time...I-I don't need your help!" Bakugo remarked with a blush on his face.

"Haha! Kacchan, I'm offering. It's either take it, or leave it" I simply say shrugging my shoulders before taking my blindfold because I realized that they were wet.

'This blindfold is actually dirty as well...It looks like it was thrown on the ground...Maybe when me and Bakugo were doing it, He took it off and tossed it on the ground...' I thought to myself and used my quirk to burn it to ashes.

"Nn- W-Why did you burn it Donghai?" Bakugo asked. I opened my eyes a little more.

'It is also embarrassing wearing something dirty around others...It makes me feel some type of way' I held a small face of disgust.

"I have plently of more! And besides....It was dirty." I responded with a fake smile and continued to relax a bit more before heading to the shower.

...

The time is now 1:21pm. I wore something formal as always and left my hair down for only one reason.....My head suddenly became tender-headed, which was probably due to Bakugo pulling my hair while he was drunk. I'll note "Not to drink near anyone if I want to avoid anyone getting drunk" to myself later.

"Donghai! Where are you going?" Deku asked me. I looked at my phone to call a ride.

"I have an important meeting at 2. I'll be gone for a bit" I said while fixing my new blindfold that took me a while to find.

"Oh okay!" Deku said. I examined him.

'He's going to train with All Might. I can tell' I thought and nodded my head before getting a text that my ride was here.

"I gotta hurry. See you soon. Tell the others that I'll be gone for a little while before you head off to All Might" I say and quickly left the building. After a tiny while, I saw my ride waiting outside of the door.

"Mr. Yang?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes. That's me. How much for a ride and back?" I asked.

"For the ride to your destination. It will cost you 100 dollars. A ride back just depends on how long it will take to get to your destination" The guy said while opening the door to the back seat. I nodded my head and went in.