loved with the guard of scarlet (Hong Meiling x Male reader)

Requested by Gyro1996

???: "Mistress Remilia, do you need something for calling me here?"

The gray hair maid walks into the throne room of the western-style mansion known as the scarlet devil mansion.

???: "Sakuya, i have something to talk to you about."

The Blue short hair lady speaking with her.

The maid's name is Sakuya Izayoi and the lady's name is Remilia Scarlet.

Sakuya: "What is it? My mistress.

Remilia: "Since we have many fairy maids in this mansion. But we have only one guard. And that guard doesn't seem to do her job very well. So I decided that I should hire one more guard to increase the mansion's security."

Sakuya: "Understood, But who you'll hire as the new guard of scarlet devil mansion?"

Remilia: "That's your work, Sakuya. you go to the human village, find whoever suitable for this job, then take them to the mansion."

Sakuya: "Yes, mistress."

Remilia: "And when you got the candidate. You take them to Meling, tell her to teach them about their job, And let them start their work. I hope you'll find a good candidate that is hard-working. We don't need another lazy guard since we already have that one."

Sakuya: "Understood, is there anything more? mistress."

Remilia: "Nothing more. Now you can go."

Sakuya: "Yes, mistress."

She takes orders from her mistress before she'll disappear from that room to go do her work.

Meanwhile. In the Human village. Y/N POV.

I'm walking in the village. I'm just an ordinary villager but like any residents of gensokyo, i know how to defend myself from dangerous youkai by using weapon like sword or with bare hands. I don't know danmaku combat or spell cards but at least i can protect myself. And now i'm finding my job to work in the village but every shop in the village are full of workers, and they don't need to hire any more worker. I'm still walking around the village until i tired so i walk to one of the bench and sit there. While i'm resting i sigh myself and thinking.

How i'll working in this place. I can't find job and my money is start to get low. I need to find my job quickly or i can't live. Just any job will be fine. I'm a hard working person after all.

I still sitting there until i see a girl in the western-style maid outfit. I knew immediately that she come from the scarlet devil mansion, just across the misty lake in the west side of the village.

And i heard from the villagers too that the scarlet devil mansion is a very dangerous place that nobody ever want to go there if you're not powerful enough like the shrine maiden of hakurei or the magician of kirisame.

At first, i don't think anything about her. Until she walk toward to me. Her face seem to be a young-looking girl but she doesn't smile and that's give me a little bit of creep. Before she sit beside me and start to talk to me.

???:"Seem like you are looking for a job. But you can't find one right?"

She ask me with a monotone voice. Like she don't want to give me a emotion. And i answer them as usual.

y/n:"Yes, i can't find a job. But how do you know that?"

???:"I saw you are sighing and you don't seem to be working in any shop in the village."