Chapter 18

It has been a couple of weeks; I got my wardrobe and were starting filming. I am a bit nervous; I have never acted before and now I am going to be in a Marvel movie.
I am glad to be in a movie with Scarlett, and I have never acted and suddenly, I am in a Marvel movie, it is weird I have not told anyone, I am not supposed to anyways, even if I did tell, no one would believe, and I do not need a babysitter to make sure I do not spill any spoilers.
My character had a Prosthetic, and she is supposed to be fourteen, so they just thought I had fit the part, because I do not get why they wanted me.
My first Scene is with Scarlett, The Avengers are fighting Hydra for like the millionth time and Natasha found me and brought me back to the compound.
My character's name is Alex their non-binary, the avengers put Alex into a cage for protection, they do not know what Hydra did to them while they had them, for all they know Alex could be a trap.
Alex could really be collaborating with them; she may not be a victim.

After the Avengers got Alex back to the compound, a year had passed, Alex had been training for the past eight months.
''come on Alex we've been training for eight months"
"Yeah, Nat, Eight months non-stop... I wake up we train; I get home from school we train; I clean we train; I cook... sometimes but we train; before I go to bed, we train: WE'RE ALWAYS TRAINING NAT!!!Let me take A BREAK FOR ONCE!!" Alex shouts
''do not yell at me... I want what's best for you"
"You're not my mom! And you are not me, you don't get to decide what's best for me"
"!!CUT!! excellent work Y/n"
"Thank you"
"That's all for today guys we'll see you tomorrow" the director states
"Y/n how about we go out for dinner we'll pick up Rose from day care, and you want to go ask lizzie if she wants to go with us, it'll be a little family dinner plus, I have something important to tell you and your sister"
I agree to dinner and I then go over to Lizzie and ask if she wants to come to dinner with us. She politely agrees and we all walk to the cars together.
Lizzie gets in her car and Scarlett and I get into hers. We sent Lizzie the location where we will be getting dinner then we pick up Rose and head dinner.
At dinner we all talked and horsed around, the restaurant wasn't nothing fancy, while we were eating dessert Scarlett starts to tell us about the important information, she had to tell us. "Okay Rose Y/n I have something to tell you, so me and Lizzie have been dating for a while now" "yeah I figured" I interrupted Scarlett "You knew" she asks, "well you guys aren't really that good at keeping secrets." "We are also engaged, we just got engaged." "No!" Rose shouts "I'm going to take her to the bathroom" I state.
I take Rose to the bathroom and talk to her; I ask her why she doesn't want Scarlett to marry lizzie she told me that it's because she doesn't want me to move out, I tell her that just because Scarlett and Lizzie are getting married that doesn't mean that I'm going to move out.
--
Later that night we get home me and Rose go to our room's and we go to bed, we had a long day so we were really tired and imminently fell asleep.

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't been busy I just try to keep up with school work which I have been keeping up with, I just haven't had motivation to write in a while but here it is an update part I have started the next part already and I'm just going to say it now I'm sorry for what you'll read in the next chapter once it's updated.... Love y'all and sorry for the waiting and also thank you for over 400 followers 💜 also sorry it's short