Chapter 14: The Finale.. for now.

It was a normal day. Wilbur was the first to wake up. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, nothing could ruin this day. Wilbur laid down in bed, listening closely to the sounds. It was calm. He felt at peace, or at ease with nature. He closed his eyes, imagining what the others were doing.
____________________
"Time to put this plan into action." Depression chuckled. Quackity was still worried, but honored about today. Sam did manage to get the prison done, though Quackity knew Depression wants Wilbur dead. Quackity didn't want to see Ghostbur, nor see Wilbur dead. He wonders what Wilbur is doing. Maybe preparing himself, probably not.
____________________
Zero walked through the nether portal. "Hey Zero." Wilbur waved. Zero had a stern face, "Wilbur, get your weapons." Wilbur was confused, for what? "I over heard the others talking, they're planning to find us, and trap us in the prison. Today." Zero stated, grabbing potions and weapons. Quackity wouldn't.. would he? I mean, I don't fully trust him, but.. his mind went on. Wilbur nodded, "then let's get ready." However, Wilbur had other plans. He grabbed a flag. He thought of the past. The flag; was white. It was used for surrendering. He needed to surrender before they die. He didn't want to go back. No one did, not even Death himself  would want to. Wilbur grabbed some potions, in case of emergency. If what Zero said was true, then he would use the invisibility potion, like last time. He also grabbed ender pearls. However, he never grabbed a weapon. He only held potions and ender pearls. More importantly the white flag, he thought it would be useful.
___________________
What if he dies? What if Depression kills him? What will I do? Who will I choose? Quackitys mind went on a rampage. He didn't know what to do, or who to choose. If he chooses one, he'll lost someone. He had to stick with Depression though, despite everything. "Ready?" Depression asked. This is just like Manburg. Wait, is Depression Schl-. "Quackity?" Depression asked again, "oh, yeah? Sorry I zoned out." Quackity hesitated. Depression nodded, "right.." Quackity felt guilty for betraying Wilbur, he was debating to either join him or not actually. "Ready?" Depression asked, once more. Quackity nodded, grabbing a sword. It was that sword.. November 16th. Quackity saw the slight remain of blood. He hesitated before putting it away. "Let's go." Quackity hesitated.
______________________
The wind picked up during the day. "So, Zero, I was thinking.. what if we surrender instead?" Wilbur asked. Zero stared at Wilbur, "I suppose, we can't take them." Wilbur paused for a moment before speaking "I'll get us out." Zero nodded. They both put their valuables in the ender chest. The night was more visible. Zero stood with Wilbur, Wilbur stood with Zero. Wilbur held a white flag, ready to wave it. Wilbur looked back at Zero, Zero nodded. They were ready. However, their lives would change forever. Were they prepared? No. Yet, Wilbur was ready, Zero was not. They had other plans.
____________________
"This is it. We're here." Depression said, standing in front of the nether portal. Quackity stared at Depression, then at the nether portal. The only sound was lava flowing, and silence. "Let's go get our culprits." Depression said, walking into the portal, and disappearing. Quackity followed. The green grasslands came into vision. Quackity quickly hid behind a mountain, along with Depression. They had a solid plan, nothing could go wrong?
____________________
Wilbur started waving the white flag as soon as they arrived. They haven't noticed it yet. Arrows began shooting down, ones with potion effects were most likely. Wilbur waved the flag higher, "we surrender!" It took them awhile before they heard and saw it.  They put their weapons to the side, and walked towards the two. "Follow me." Depression said sternly. Wilbur made eye contact with Quackity. Quackity looked guilty. The two followed Depression, while Quackity was behind making sure no one would run. They eventually made it to a prison. Zero was locked in a bigger, more secure, prison cell. While Wilbur was locked in a normal one. It seems the server was now at peace.

For now :)
- see you there, Dream