Chapter 3: The Book

It's only been a Nation SMP legend, a myth. The revival book, was said to be a rare artifact. People have died trying to find it, though it has been said that someone managed to get the book. A month ago, the book had found a new owner, yet no one knew who had it. Till now. It was said that Philz's had it, or Dream, and even Technoblade. In reality, only one person knows how to use it. And will either use it for good, or bad. 

"Hey Quackity!" Ghession said, waving their hands, running towards Quackity. "Hey, Ghession." Quackity said, almost having to correct himself. "Where's 13, I need their help with one work." Quackity asked, "oh, they said they have their own work." Ghession answered, "of course." Quackity said, irritated. 

"I can go get them!" Ghession sudgested.

"That'd be nice, thank you." Quackity said. 

Ghession ran away, while Quackitys observed a building. Memories of Wilbur came flooding by. Wilbur made the casino for Quackity, and the path. "Hi there, Quackity!" Ghostbur said, sounding slightly dead inside. Quackity snapped out of his trance, "hey Wi- Ghostbur." Quackity hesitated. "Where have you been?" Quackity asked.

"Just remembering things, like was Wilbur the traitor?" Ghostbur asked.

"Uh- well- no, no he wasn't. He just- was proving a point. I guess." Quackity stumbled with his words. Ghostbur frowned, "I knew he was the traitor." Ghostbur said. Suddenly, they heard yelling? Screaming? It was something, sounded like someone was yelling for help. Before the two knew it, Ghession was running away from 13. "Th-They were going to kill me!" Ghession yelled, hiding behind Ghostbur. Quackity turned to face 13, "is this true?" Quackity asked. 13 stared at Ghession, then in a blink of an eye, 13 almost killed Ghession. "Wait, wait, 13 stop!" Quackity yelled from the back ground. There was yelling for a moment, then silence. Ghession was gone. 13, quickly burned a book, and ran off before anyone could react. Ghostbur stood there, shocked. Quackity, was also too speachless. 

__________________

One of the trains had stopped. Wilbur shot up, and stared at the the doors, ready for them to fling open. Wilbur, expecting to see Ghostbur, saw someone else. Depression. Both of them made long eye contact. Wilbur stood from his seat, and tried getting as far away from them as he could. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Wilbur Soot. How's it been?" Depression said, walking closer to him. "Uh- good? Probably not, I haven't had a visitor in under- a couple.  weeks." Wilbur hesitated, still walking away. Another train stopped with a thud. Wilbur Andy Depression stared at it, waiting for the doors to open. The doors flung open, someone Wilbur didn't recognize, walked through. Depression walked towards the train. Depression and the other person looked the same. The other person was crying. They looked like a ghost. Depression walked into the train once more, and was gone. The ghost also went on a different train. Wilbur sat down, what is going on back at home?  He thought. 

_________________________

"What's going to happen?" Ghostbur asked Quackity. Quackity shrugged, he never seen that before. Wait. The Revival book? Quackity thought. It was only a myth, how could 13 get their hands on it? "Hey Ghostbur, do you remember when Dream revived you?" Quackity asked, "yeah, Dream burned.. a.. book. Much like what 13 did. Wait-" Ghostbur then realized. As well as Quackity. "This is bad." Quackity stated. Ghostbur nodded. "We should probably wait till tomorrow, it's getting late." Quackity suggested. "Alright, same place here tomorrow?" Ghostbur asked. Quackity nodded. Then the two went of to their own house. And the next day dawned. 

______________________________

Wilbur slept throughout the day? Night? He wasn't sure what time it was. He lost count. He wounds kinda healed, somewhat. It still hurt, but it wasn't bleeding much. The chair he normally slept on, was uncomfortable, and whenever Wilbur woke up, his neck and shoulders would hurt. 

Wilbur stretched, yawning. His back and shoulders ached. He stood up, waiting for a possible train to arrive. What if I walk around instead? Wilbur thought. It could be a possible chance to be brought back alive. He began to walk. And walk... and walk.

_____________________________

Philza was eventually added to the server. However, no one was able to do a background check, so Phil had to live somewhere else. He lived in a small place called, Logsheage. 

"I'll call you back." Phil said, noticing Quackity running towards him. 

"Remember our deal Mr. Minecraft." The caller quickly hanged up. 

"Hey Phil, who were you talking to?" Quackity asked. "Just a friend, anyway." Phil changed the subject. "How has Wilbur been? He hasn't blown up anything has he?" Phil asked, "well- he blown up another country that he made, and died with it, so I'm not sure how he's doing." Quackity admitted. "Also, have you seen any book that could contain something." Phil asked again. Quackity made a look, "no? Why?". "No reason, not one whatsoever." Phil added. Phil knew that Quackity knew something was going on, "are you alri-" "see you around." Phil said quickly and flew away. Quackity stared at the Crow Father, before shrugging and continuing on with his life.