Chapter 4: The Deal

The sun was blasting down upon L'hellburg, while many stayed indoors, there was one. Ghostbur. He knew what he did, but didn't know how. He didn't want to know, but he needed to figure it out. Like a puzzle, out the pieces together, but some don't fit. There was only one way for him to figure it out. It was risky, but he had to see his alive self again. However, there is one person in the server who knew Wilbur the most. Either way, it was an easy puzzle. 

_____________________________________________

The wooden path was now broken down and burned. Ghostbur noticed that. Though he was walking along the path, he knew another way to walk around it. Ghostbur eventually found an Ender chest along the path. "Well, I checked everywhere, and still nothing jogs my memory." Ghostbur muttered. He opened the Ender chest. Not only did he find stacks of TNT, but also two disk. Multiple disk. Including Mellohi and Cat. Ghostbur was astonished. Surprised at the sight of the disk. Yet one disk stood out. What type of disk is this? I still it Wait or? Ghostbur thought. It looked like Wait, but it was scratched up and broken. Ghostbur ran into his old house, and slid the disk into the jukebox. He remembers something. He was sitting at a desk, doing work. The disk came out as Wait, but then, it made a different sound. It was someone talking. Ghostbur reconized the voice, Dream? Why do I have a disk that's like this? Ghostbur thought. Maybe it was just in case someone needs to know if Dream is here, or something. He grabbed the disk, and tossed it to the side. He needed answers, and he knew where'd he go. 

__________________

Before 13, someone else had the Revival book. It wasn't Wilbur, or Tommy. Not even Dream. It was actually Quackity. He eventually found the book among the ashes of L'hellburg. Now he knows how to revive people. As well as 13 though. It was a risky world. 

"Right have to get the drinks." Quackity said, picking up a box. He just made his own casino. He carried the box upstairs and into one level of the casino. He unloaded the boxes, putting them in barrels and chests. He went back downstairs to grab another box, but instead saw someone. Depression? What are they doing here? Quackity thought. "Hey Quackity." Depression said, slightly waving. Quackity snapped out of his thoughts, "hey Depression, long time no see." Quackity said. "Listen, we had a rough past, so I want to make it up to you. Can I live in Las Nevadas?" Depression asked. Quackity thought about the pros and cons of this situation. "Sure, I'll give you a second chance." Quackity shrugged, "pick up those boxes will you?". Depression and Quackity carried multiple boxes up the stairs and into the top floor. Eventually and quickly, they got through all the boxes. Both sat down in the main lobby. "I saw Wilbur before I ended up here." Depression said. Quackity made a look, "but he's dead.". Of course Depression knew that. "I know, he was at the train station." Depression claimed. "Oh." Quackity muttered. Quackity didn't know Wilburs Limbo was a train station. Ghostbur suddenly burst through the doors. "Hey Ghostbur." Depression said, Ghostbur waved. "What brings you here?" Quackity asked. "This maybe an odd request, but I want to talk to alive me." Ghostbur hesitated, "I want to figure some things out." Quackity made a confused look. "Well I do also want to ask Wilbur questions. We could bring him back. Quackity you told me that you know how to revive and stuff." Depression said. Quackity nodded, he did know. "Alright, whose gonna kill Ghost?" Quackity asked. Both were silent, "well why not just go to the nether and jump into lava?" Depression suggested. Ghostbur nodded. It was a solid plan. The three of them went to the nether. "You'll bring me back right?" Ghostbur asked, "of course, I'll kill him after I'm done questioning." Depression said. Ghostbur nodded, and jumped. 

[Ghostbur tried to swim in lava]