Chapter 13: Planners Quote

"Are you kidding me!" Depression yelled. Quackity flinched at the yell, y'know past stuff. "Maybe, we can make a plan?" Quackity suggested, "Wilbur's smart- he'll know we're planning something." Quackity thought of another way, while Depression was mumbling away. Quackity knew Wilbur was smart, but how would he convince him to come back? Quickly, he went to grab a map. Depression quickly took over of the map, slightly shoving Quackity to the side. "Well what do you think Shl- Depression?" Quackity hesitated. Depression gave Quackity a confused look, Quackity avoided eye contact. The map showed, Wilbur was.. 40 Miles away?! Who travels that far?! "Of course. This is just great." Depression murmured.
"I should probably get going." Quackity said, already walking away.
"Alright I guess, If you see Wilbur, get me."
Quackity nodded, and walked away. The dawn was already setting through. Quackity was tired. He instantly went towards his house. Once he got to his house, he found an old picture. From when he had just joined the server. Depression and 13 were happy, Wilbur and Quackity was happy. Quackity felt slight guilt, he didn't know why. He felt guilty, that's all he knew. He somewhat missed Wilbur, as if he could almost hear his voice. And he could, actually Wilbur was trying to climb through his window, how nice. "You- you could've taken the door." Quackity said, "nah, this is more fun." Wilbur responded. Quackity slightly chuckled. Wilbur eventually crawled through the window, and hit the floor with a thud. "Doesn't that hurt?" Quackity asked, "nope, I've lost pain awhile ago." Wilbur responded. Of course he did Quackity thought. Both, Quackity and Wilbur made long eye contact. "So, you're not going to tell Depression I'm here. Right?" Wilbur asked. Quackity thought for a moment. If he left Wilbur alone, Depression wouldn't trust him, but if he told Depression, Wilbur wouldn't trust him. "Fine. Just don't let Depression see you." Quackity said. Wilbur made a small smile, "thank you." Quackity nodded, "anytime."
____________________________________________
The next day, Wilbur was gone. He had left last night after 3 rounds of poker. Quackity then realized, he was supposed to be awake 2 and a half hours ago. Shit. He thought, quickly getting up and getting ready. He threw multiple endear pearls, and met Depression, in front of the casino. Depression and Quackity, sat at one of the tables in the casino. "As you may know, we need to plan an attack." Depression said, fidgeting with a chess piece. The chess piece resembled Depression, and the other chess pieces were everyone else. "We want to plan a direct attak." Depression stated, placing down their chess piece, "the expect us to wait for them, so why not.. we come to them." Quackity sat their, shocked and scared for his companion, was he really going to betray them? Yes, he was. Despite what happened between the two, he doesn't care anymore. Though, Quackity kept the visit from yesterday to himself. "Sounds like a good plan. I'm in." Quackity said, agreeing. They both shook hands. Quackity, felt like someone was watching the conversation, he hoped it wasn't Wilbur.