Chapter 8: The Execution?

Depression dragged Wilbur along the path, eventually leading towards a wall with a small block prison, much like Tubbos execution trap. Quackity noticed that first. Quickly, a ghost figure came running. "Leave them alone!" The figure said. It was Zero, also known as dead 13. Depression continued putting Wilbur in the trap. Once he was in the trap, Depression glared at Zero. Zero stepped back. Quackity was shocked, and worried for Wilbur. Quackity watched closely to how Wilbur reacted. Wilbur was in one of the corners of the box, trying to maintain distance. Though Wilbur was wanted, Quackity still cared about him. Quackity slowly walked towards the side of the box. Quackity wasn't paying attention when, "WAIT!" Wilbur yelped. Quackity then realized, Depression had their sword out, not only that, but was also causing Wilbur to get damage. Multiple hits were made. Overlapping yelling was the only sound. "WAIT, I'M GOING TO DIE!" Wilbur yelled once more. Before Depression could make the final blow, Quackity stepped in front of Wilbur. Wilbur was shocked by this action, but had enough time to get out of the box and run.
___________________________
Run, run, run, but where? Wilbur's thoughts overlapped. He was running towards Pogtopia. He could hear the swords clashing. The sounds brought him back to the first war, he wasn't sure if they won or lost exactly. Wilbur sat down by a tree, trying to catch his breath. What a rush. He thought. He leaned back on the tree. The tree was oak, the laves slowly moving with the wind. The tree was mesmerizing. It looked healthy, well, healthier than Wilbur. Wilbur had more scars, along his arms and torso. Depression really did a number on him. His entire body hurt. "That hurt more the dagger." Wilbur muttered. Wait what dagger? Wilbur thought for a moment, he felt as though Tommy was dead, and died to a dagger. Though Tommy was still alive, and no one owned a dagger. At this point Wilbur was just confused. Wilbur eventually lied on the grass. He was tired. Everything that had happened, seemed to effect Wilbur's sleepiness. Wilbur yawned. He knew he couldn't sleep out here, but he was too tired to get up. Eventually, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
_______________________
He woke up, hours later. He was in someone's house, and apparently someone's bed. Wilbur was even more confused. "Morning sleepyhead." Quackity said, handing Wilbur a cup of coffee. Wilbur sipped the coffee, "hey, uh, thanks for saving me." Wilbur muttered, "you're welcome." Quackity responded. Wilbur felt bandages around his open wounds. "You feeling any better?" Quackity asked, sitting at the side of the bed. Wilbur shrugged, "tired still, but better." Quackity stood up, "why not get more sleep? If you need me I'll be in the other room." Quackity said, leaving. Wilbur laid back, and pulled the covers over his head. He eventually fell asleep once more. He had escaped execution... for now.