1 Timothy 2:1-3

1 Timothy 2:1-3
ESV
Pray for All People
2 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

I challenge you to speak something over the life of a fellow believer. Pray over them, pray for their success, for their callings, and for God to use them.  Be an intercessor today for someone's destiny and future. Pray that God protects them, keeps them, strengthens them, directs them, builds them, and makes all kinds of prayers.

A challenge I often give myself is that whatever I want people to pray for me, I should pray for others. If you would love knowing that someone took time to pray over your life, then do it for others. If it would warm your heart that someone prayed that every attack against your life to be broken, why not start doing that for others?

As the body of Christ, we shouldn't just make all kinds of prayers for ourselves but for everyone we know. We should seek that everyone else is at peace, not just ourselves. Everyone else is protected, not just ourselves. Everyone else in the body of christ fights the good fight and doesn't fall into temptation, not just ourselves.

If you pray only for yourself and everything is always about you having peace, you moving in your calling and you growing in the faith then sis you're becoming too self-focused because in this body isn't just an ear but other parts and organs that need each other. If your sister falls into sin, then the whole body is affected so take time to pray over your church, a fellow sister, a stranger, your neighbours, a ministry, someone you admire, etc and pray with all your heart. Pray for them as much as you would pray for yourself.

Mark 12:31
ESV
31 The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

-etty