WILLIAM?!

Hello my loves! I decided to post this chapter because I feel bad about ending the last on with a cliff-hanger. But don't expect too many updates for now I'll let you know when I'll be on it again. Thank you and enjoy. ❤️

Time: Thursday 8:30am
Location: Fredbears Family Diner

Your P.O.V:

"WILLIAM?!"

"Hello, brother~" I couldn't believe it! What is he doing here so early? I glance at my watch. He's late, how?! "Seems like you had fun. It sounded like Henry did too." I can see right through him; he's trying to be intimidating. But he's disgusted. "Even if I don't approve, you make him happy. I haven't seen him smile as he does around you since the twins were born."

My eyes go wide. Was Henry not in love with his wife?! Well, I would assume he doesn't regarding the recent events that have just occurred. I turn back to look at the office door with my lover's name engraved onto the plaque and sigh. Looking back at William, I put on a cocky smile, knowing 'exactly' what to say. "You don't have to worry, big bro, he's safe with me. Plus, if something were to happen to us, we always come back, am I right?"

He looks surprised at my words but grins, placing his trust in my hands and laughing. "Right, I know you will, Y/N. Take care of him, little bro." He turned to leave; I cocked my head in confusion. Where was he going? Before opening the glass door, he hollers. "By the way, we're not open today. Henry just likes to overwork. You were a bit of a stress reliever for him. Thanks."

No one's P.O.V:

William opens the door waving goodbye, while you're left there satisfied yet speechless. You conclude that you're going to take Henry home so he can rest. Luckily you walked here, so all you had to do was use his car to drive back. Heading back into the office, you collect all Henry's things and himself. Packing them into the car carefully so as not to wake him.

The car ride to Henry's house was peaceful, with him softly snoring in the passenger seat. Arriving at his house, he carefully awakes from his nap, looking you in the eyes. A gentle smile spread across his face. "Good morning, love!" You say parking in his driveway. He yawns, stretching his adorable arms in the air. "Thanks for driving us here. Why don't I invite you inside."

"That would be nice," we exit the car, and Henry unlocks the front door. On the couch- (which was the first object in view) are Henry's kids, but they seemed to be crying. "Daddy!" They both cried, running towards him, latching onto his legs and tugging his dress pants. "Kids, what's going on? Where's mummy?" They just look up at him, tears falling from their big brown eyes. You pick them up, sitting on the couch, both of them in your lap. As you do so, a piece of paper attracts your attention. You sit the kids from your lap to the couch and reach for it.

"I think I know what happened," you say, holding the A4 sheet and a sticky note. Henry walks forward, taking a closer look at what's in your hand and just falls onto his knees, crying his heart out. The title of the piece of paper reads divorce. On the sticky note was a letter that stated. My dearest, Henry. You are a wonderful man, but I don't think our relationship will last. I have fallen out of love with you. All my stuff is gone, my ring is on the table, and by now. I would be gone. I see the way you look at him, don't be afraid to go for it.

-Kind regards, Amy. Your now ex-wife.

Your P.O.V:

I look at Henry as he reads the note she left him. Skimming through the words, he stops and smiles. No more sad faces, only smiles. I look at him confused, but I too, am quite happy. That leaves one less reason to get arrested. She's finally gone, and I can have him all to myself now. Then, a sign of frustration covers his face looking at the twins. Of course! She left a pair of three-year-olds alone in a house. That's obviously bad parenting. Although, who am I to say anything?

His face becomes the sweet expression that he displays as always. As he's about to speak. "Charlie, Sammy..." he begins, "mummy won't be living with us anymore." Their faces were in complete shock. Even a three-year-old can understand that, so their instinct is to start crying again. You hold them in your arms, embracing their small bodies gently, as they cry into your shoulders. "Well, even if your mum isn't here, you still have your dad, and now you have me!" You announce a smirk spread across your face, gazing into Henry's emerald eyes.

He just smiles back and nods his head. The kids look up at you and join the little smile-fest you're sharing. "We are like a little family, aren't we?" You think, gazing at the three sweetest people you've ever met.

Re-edited on the 14th of March 2023