5

As much as I had enjoyed the wine last night, it seemed to be at war with my head this morning. No thanks to Opal and Ashley; both girls were talking in the next room while blasting Kpop.
A bottle of pain meds on the night stand stole my attention and I quickly took a couple while walking out into the booming noise.
Delphine smiled up at me from the floor and laptop. "What's up?"
"Buttercup," Ariya added, sitting on the couch on her laptop.
Before I could even answer, Ashley spoke up.
"Grab your laptop and start watching some Kpop videos. We gotta study up if we're going to incorporate Kpop into our new songs."
Well, good morning to you too Ashley... I slugged back to my bedside, grabbed my laptop, and plopped next to Ariya on the couch.
"So where did you go last night?" Opal asked curiously, not looking away from Ashley's laptop.
"Who said I went anywhere?" I responded innocently while typing T.O.P Big Bang into the YouTube search bar.
"No one except for the red patent leather 100mm pigalle follies on the floor by your bed. And I mean the Louboutin ones," Opal stated matter-of-factly. Curse her and her observant fashionista eye.
"I just went to a bar. I wanted to see how the ambiance was but I wasn't going to throw on just any ol' outfit," I lied. Fortunately, the girls left it at that once I began playing the song Turn It Up by T.O.P for our "study session."
The little session turned into a full day music analysis with Ashley supervising us and making the bigger decisions.
I checked my phone for the first time today to find lots of Twitter notifications, a missed call from Mom (yikes), and a boatload of texts. Immediately I texted my mom letting her know I'm alright before reading and replying to others, including a number not in my contacts.
"Good morning. It's Choi Seunghyun. Just checking in on u.
Are u busy tonight?
Kaelynn u there?..."
I smiled to myself at his concern. He'd make a cute real boyfriend.
"Hey sorry, I was helping with some song decisions. Is there something we needed to do tonight?"
"Paps got some word on me seeing a mystery girl. Just wanted to know if u heard or not. Probs gonna go on another date next week. Have fun song writing :)"
It took me a moment to realize I was sort of disappointed... I want to go out on another date with him; last night was fun. Although, I'm sure I'd want to go out with anyone since I haven't had an actual date or boyfriend in years. I'm not falling for a guy in my arranged relationship. It's only for fame. That's right, Kaelynn, just fame. He's nothing but an asset to your social success, just as you are to him. No need to get attached, just play your part...
The same "pep talk" droned on in my head as I climbed in bed and finally fell asleep, believing the words for myself.

5 VOTES AND ILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.