6

"I'm coming over in 25 minutes. Already tipped the paps about it. They should be there to see me arrive and leave with you after an hour of partying."
It's been three weeks of consistent meet-ups with my "boyfriend." Every weekend we had gone out somewhere, strategically making sure some form of media knew about it, yet always keeping my identity concealed. The only true word out is "T.O.P is seeing a foreigner."
The girls had caught on that I wasn't going to a bar every weekend, although last week I did actually go to one alone. I told them I met a guy (true) who was handsome (also true) that I was dating to test the waters and get my groove back (ha nope).
--1 WEEK AGO--
"Kae Bae where you goin'? Bar hopping again?" Ashley questioned behind her mug full of tea. "You know we gotta get this new song mastered before tomorrow night."
Today was a date at the zoo, so I chose a more casual outfit. While fixing my shirt a little bit in the mirror, I answered.
"It's 1 in the afternoon. Why would I be bar hopping?"
Ariya's voice travelled from the bedroom, "You've been going out every weekend."
"Yeah, what's up with that?" Delphine asked, stretching on the couch.
I sighed and turned around to face everyone visible.
"I'm seeing someone."
"Bndkropfpflsjanajwnnajahauqjdkdkfldm kaknsnd akakaklqejr whejkfkfaban," is what I heard from the other females around me amidst Opal launching at me from nowhere and a few pillows hitting me in the head.
--PRESENT TIME--
The chauffeur brought me to the club B One in Itaewon just in time for some paparazzi to arrive as well. Their focus was broad and not quite narrowed down to me.
Yet.
Walking to the front of the long line, I held up my Platinum ID pass, immediately letting me into one of the most popular clubs in the country.
Fixing my green dress, I scanned the crowd for Seunghyun, finding him in a booth by the tinted window. I walked over in my stilettos, seeing his eyes flick over to me.
At least, I hope it's me he's staring at, because there're a lot of other gorgeous girls around me.
"Kaelynn," he addressed me, scooting over for me to sit. "You made it just in time." His arm wound around my waist once I was seated to his right.
"Yeah, I wasn't going to leave you alone here with all the other girls to take you." I winked at him and ordered a cocktail when a waitress came by. She obviously had no shame when she looked my boyfriend up and down.
Wait... No, Kaelynn. He's not your actual boyfriend. Don't get jealous over him.
"Baby, you listening to me?" His deep voice reverberated inside me as his lips brushed my ear.
Shit, that's hot.
"There's an undercover journalist over there. Your 5 o'clock."
I smirked. "Let's give him something to write about."
And with that we were both were out on the dance floor. His hands held my body against his while we danced, giving me the perfect view over Seunghyun's shoulder of the male journalist watching us. I was chuckling quietly until I felt a large pair of hands travel to my bottom and grip tightly.
Seunghyun smirked down at me, turning us around so the journalist would have the perfect view of his bold gesture. We had never been this close to each other on our other dates, but it takes two to tango and I'm not going to give Seunghyun the pleasure of catching me off guard.
With one hand clutching his black button down shirt, I pulled his lips down to mine, the other hand holding the back of his neck so he couldn't pull away. Feeling his body tense and relax against mine, I deepened the kiss.
Mr. Choi did not leave me disappointed either. His soft lips pressed against mine more urgently, making me gasp slightly; however, I rejected his tongue entrance to my own mouth.
"Kaelynn..." His lips quickly reconnected with mine while squeezing my butt. This time, I didn't stand a chance against his desires to feel my tongue on his.
The club definitely was a lot hotter now.
I rubbed my body against his amidst our make out session, noting the bulge against my abdomen. Nice, Kaelynn.
Seunghyun pulled away, licking his perfectly shaped lips, and his eyes roaming over my flushed face. He rested his forehead against mine, still swaying to the low bass.
"You reckon we get out of here now?" He asked. I could feel his low chuckle through both of our chests when I kissed him again before answering with a wink.
"Only if we get more moments like that afterwards." I joked.
Seunghyun rubbed my arse a little before wrapping an arm around me and leading me out the door. Despite the nighttime setting, bright lights shone all around us.
Paparazzi. Perfect.
I held my head down with my thick hair, currently straightened, as a curtain. Seunghyun held me closer to his side as we made our way to the car conveniently waiting for us, as according to plan.
"TOP is this your girlfriend?!"
"Who is she?!"
"How do you know her?!"
Seunghyun ignored all the questions and once again whispered in my ear right as the chauffeur got out to open the car door.
"Kiss me." He demanded.
My eyes widened. "Right now? They'll see my face!"
"I don't care. Let them see."
His classic smirk formed on his lips as he gripped the back of my neck and pulled me in for another heated kiss.
My eyes instantly closed to block out the flashes and get lost in the feeling of the lips I love on my own.

Let's see if this can get 10 votes before I post the next chapter :)