Chapter 3

Heya! So real quick, I did skip Izuku learning to use ki as it was probably easier then you think. He managed to get it surprisingly quickly. Now that's settled, onto the chapter!

~Third Person P.O.V~

Shoka and Katsumi were walking with each other as their houses were roughly in the same place, just a different turn last minute. They had been walking with each other for about an hour after a nice day of school, after school training and some ice cream. Their conversation had lasted a long while, it had gone from quirks, to Katsuki to currently Izumi. As they were mid conversation, Katsumi randomly spoke out a topic on her mind since they were talking about Izuku's sister.

Katsumi: "Hey... have you noticed that Izuku has been getting stronger recently?"

Shoka seemed to think about it for a moment and realized that he was filling out his clothes more in a muscular aspect. With this he was also able to resist peoples attacks better then before along with having pretty high endurance in PE. She also realized that Izuku was barely taking and pain from Katsuki and Izumi's verbal abuse... he was getting confident in himself.

Shoka: "I have, he also seems to be getting more confident in himself... whenever we hang out, that stutter and awkwardness is basically completely gone."

As she said, the stutter from Izuku was almost entirely gone unless he was genuinely surprised or embarrassed. Neither of which happened to often so it may as well not exist.

Katsumi: "Uh huh... instead it seems to be replaced by pride, I'd say it's a good thing!"

Katsumi had a small blush on her face at this since she always saw a need to protect Izuku... but if he truly was getting strong, she'd be able to view him as a rival and maybe even more instead of someone who has to take care of him like a mother. While thinking about this, Shoka seemed to take notice. Shoka gave it a few moments before asking something with her extremely blunt nature.

Shoka: "You also have feelings for Izuku don't you."

She bluntly and stoically said. It took Katsumi a moment to realize what was actually said. Seeing her confusion, Shoka repeated what she said and Katsumi now knew what was said. For once, Katsumi was stuttering and trying to grasp at straws until something clicked in her head. Something about the way she phrased that was off quite a bit.

Katsumi: "Wait... you said 'you also have feelings'... YOU LIKE IZUKU AS WELL?!"

The faintest of blushes appeared on Shoka's face as she nodded before speaking again.

Shoka: "Are we competing then...? Or are we sharing him?"

They both went into thought at this... while they would like to have him to themselves... they also know that Izuku wouldn't dare choose one over the other. They were also best friends so it was better then some random person sharing Izuku.

Katsumi: "You know how he is, he'd insist that we both share him... however I wont lose to you!"

Shoka nodded with a small smirk as they both went in different directions since the turn to their houses had just appeared. They continued to walk in the direction they needed to while both thinking the same thing.

Katsumi/Shoka: 'I wonder how he is doing right now?'

—————————————

Over at Beerus's planet (Well, it was actually Vegeta's now) Vegeta was currently doing sit ups at a tremendous rate. He had actually reached the trillions and was moving at a rate of which no one could see. All that was in his place would be after images. Meanwhile Izuku had a small pebble in his hand as he was concentrating extremely hard while his arm tensed and built up energy. Currently he was trying to use destruction, he still hadn't left since Vegeta's intense explanation... of course Izuku didn't mind though, if he could then he'd train every second of every day.