5 things Peter doesnt like...

Word count: 1877

5 things peter doesn't like.... And one thing Tony does:

1) eye contact

Peter really doesn't like eye contact. He doesn't know why he just gets distracted about what's happening while he's making eye contact because he's too busy thinking about the eye contact. He finds it awkward and uncomfortable at times. When teachers make eye contact with him in class, his face flushes and he looks down as quick as possible because he doesn't like the attention. Any eye contact makes him blush from the attention, he simply doesn't like it. When he's talking to people, he tends to look at their mouths so he can read their lips too, he finds it easier to read lips and listen to them speak, helps process the information.

Peter doesn't like eye contact.

Accept for Tony. When he's talking to Tony he doesn't mind looking him in the eye, he doesn't get distracted because he's so interested in what Tony has to say. Even if he's just talking about his trip to the store where he saw a cat he thought Bucky would find cute, so he took a picture for the soldier ( something the billionaire had really told Peter ). Peter doesn't blush with embarrassment and look away from getting attention if it's his dad giving him the attention. Peter does still sometimes looks at Tony's mouth while he speaks but that's only because it helps process the information his dads telling him.

2) talking about his emotions and feelings

Peter can talk and talk and talk about anything from Star Wars to what it's like living with the Avengers, but as soon as it's about him, his emotions, his feelings. He can't do it. He manages to change the subject or just be very bland. Always a ' I'm doing great ! ' even if he wasn't feeling too good. He doesn't know why he does it but he does. There's nothing to hide about himself and his feelings, he's rarely got something very heavy on his mind, just some anxiety and occasionally a little depressed, but he always manages to get through by himself. He will happily listen to his friends and family's emotions and feelings and try and help as much as he can, but himself ? Never.

Peter doesn't like talking about emotions.

Accept for Tony. If Tony asks about how his kid is feeling then Peter will tell him. He may struggle to tell him and get a little uncomfortable. But, he will tel him and confide in him. People have questioned why the genius is the only one the teen would confide in. Peter would simply say ' he's my dad ' and that's his answer.

3) loud noises

With Peter's spidy senses, things like loud noises can easily annoy or scare the teen, sometimes he goes into a bit of a sensory overload but they're never too bad so he kind of learns to live with them. That doesn't mean he learns to like them or the things that cause them such, loud noises being the most common annoyance for the boy. If the tv or a radio is too loud Peter will cringe and either ask to turn it down or just leave the room. When he's on patrol, he wears special earphones his dad made him because there was a few instances where he couldn't be ' the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man ' because his senses went haywire and he had to return home before he freaked out.

Peter doesn't like loud noises.

Accept from when Tony makes them. Sometimes working in the lab with Tony is loud and chaotic and Tony shouts a lot ( for whatever reason considering he's rarely angry he simply just shouts a lot ). But Peter doesn't mind it as much. Tony blares music in the lab when he's on his own, but when Peter comes down he often turns it down or just completely off. He even made Friday tell him when ' your son ' is on his way down and she immediately turns down the music. Peter has told Tony countless times that he'd be ok with the music he just may have to put in the earphones sometimes. Tony always refuses. Even when hen the music is left on a low volume, the billionaire will still often check on the boy to make sure it's not bothering him. And peter would never admit it but sometimes it does annoy his senses a little if they're particularly sharp that day, or already pissed off... but he would never ever admit that to Tony ( unless he was about to go into overload ).