Chapter-1

Chaos with neon lights all around the room, people are overhead and dancing. The smell of alcohol filling up the atmosphere.

Y/n

"Happy Birthday Dhruv!!" I cheered, "thankyou babes" he thanked and fed me a piece of choco chip cake.

Dhruv a tall hieghted boy with clean shaved beard, muscular body wearing  a black shirt, Y/n's Boyfriend.

A girl wearing peach dress below the knee with a small slit on the dress on left leg side, average heighted and pear shaped body. That's Y/n.

"Your gift! " I gave him his bday present which made a smile on his face.  opening the present like a kid which reveals a shiny watch. "I've been wanting it for long time, thanku"he smiled from ear to ear.

"Aww you liked it.... it's too late i have to go home."i said worriedly, "please baby don't go back, i will be alone without you i am nothing. Please"he said with puppy eyes,"umm but-"before my sentence completed "okay! If you want to go then leave, you just want to make me sad on my birthday day"he said.

"No i am sorry, i didn't meant like it." I apologized, "so let's get a drink"he said joyfully, "umm but not alcoholic"i assured "Okie" he replied.

We went to bar counter and ordered 2 drinks, he ordered the drink for both of us.He took the drink and went towards the dance floor dancing with other girls.

A boy came at sat on the chair beside me, he looked a nice boy suited in a beachside shirt and jeans ,he looked fine with no wrong intentions.

"Hi! Myself Ajey, Ajey Nagar" He greeted me, "hello! I'm Y/n" i introduced myself. "What's do you do for living?"he asked. "I work at IT company , Wbu?"i said, "Nice, i am a youtuber". Then he took sprite and went away.

Suddenly my Dhruv came, "hey why are you talking to him" he whispered. "Let's go" he grabbed my wrist tightly leaving red marks on my skin taking me to his car "babes i am getting hurt..please stop"i pleaded him. I sat in the car " why were you talking to  him?"he asked angrily, "he seemed like a nice person, you shouldn't have done it everyone was looking at us"i replied answered "baby i am afraid that you will leave me i am sorry you know my condition"he said. "I am sorry babes,"i said sorrowfully.

"It's Okay" he assured
_______________________

Okay that's it for today, meet you in the next chapter..
Love you  💕💕
Do vote vote, comment and follow, it motivate me to write more.
Bye.