Chapter-14

A hand came forward, to help you stand up.

A girl with shoulder length hair, wearing a kurta and matching leggings.

She seemed concerned about you.
It was your old best friend, Sarah,  who moved out few years ago for her further studies in Law.

"Y/n...Y/n you are alright..hello itne din baad mile" she hugged me screaming with joy, you also grew a pretty smile hugged her generously but you felt so calm in her hug that you started sobbing.

"Kya hua Y/n tu ro kyu Rahi hai?" She asked concerned

Flashback.   Bold = Yn Italic= Sarah

Yeh tere haath me kya hua hai..*pointing at the wound at your arm*, dhruv ne kuch Kiya?

You ignored her*

She understood that Dhruv did this to you.

Tu mujhko ignore kyu kar rahi hai. Aur  mene tujhse kitni baar kaha hai uss Dhruv se break up kar le voh accha ladka nahi hai.

"Tu na mujhse jalti hai kyunki Mera boyfriend Dhruv the most handsome boy of college jo hai"

Aisi kuch baat nahi meh bas tujhse yeh keh rahi hu ki voh ladka accha nahi hai tere liye

Haa haa thik hai lekin meh usse bohot pyaar karti hu. Aur kamini toh keh rahi thi meh bohot lucky hu kyunki Dhruv se accha ladka mujhe nahi milega

Voh ek no. Ki chudail hai, tujhe fasaana chah rahi hai voh. Balki voh tujhse jalti hai. Par kya tu usse pyar karti hai?

You thought for a sec

Voh nahi tum. Aur kamini bohot acchi hai voh meri bestfriend hai.

Par meri baat toh sun-

*You went away from there with kamini and her friends.

You were carried away by the popularness of those girls, and left your friend alone. It was her last day in the city and then she went foreign for 3 damn years and you guys broke contact.

Dhruv used to abuse and was to over possessive for Yn and mde her break all the contacts with her friends. When she stopped giving money and going parties with kamini she also left her alone which increased her trust issues.

She was also shot by depression and other mental disorders.

And noone was there for her.

End of Flashback

*You tell her the whole story from kamini leaving her to Dhruv abuse and her marriage to Ajey......

She comforted Yn and told her that " abhi bhi der nahi hui hai abhi bhi ham bohot kuch kar sakte hai thik hai". They went inside Sarah house.

And then they made a plan...

______________________________

Toh milte hai next chapter meh

Vote aur comment kar dena..

Vaise kya lagta hai plan kya hoga,

Bye love you🫂💗