Chapter-7

After some days...
The day Y/n have to go to meet Dhruv her lover the one whom she always loved. Maybe

She got ready...she always wore full body covering clothes when she went to meet Dhruv.

Her Outfit..

It was also the day when Ajey have to go to meet Sia (his fiancé)

Ajey outfit..

Yn got ready and tied her hair up in a bun

Yn got ready and tied her hair up in a bun. She was singing a song cutely dancing here and there with joy, Ajey was secretly adoring her.

Ajey POV

I was secretly adoring Yn's cuteness she so adorable...i think i love her...nahi nahi ajey pagal ho gaya hai kya tu Teri ek mangetar hai bhul gya kya?

Aree ha Aaj toh siya ki saath bahar jaana tha ready ho jaata hu he also got ready.

I noticed that today Yn got ready maybe she is going somewhere so i decided to ask her.

Ajey- tu kidhar Jaa Rahi ho?

Yn- Mai toh apne pyaar apne BF Dhruv se milne Jaa Rahi ho, meri chodo tum kidhar ja rahe ho?

Ajey always got sad, there was sensation that someone just stabbed his heart with a dagger when Yn called dhruv her love.

Ajey- Mai bas aise hi ghumne jaa Raha hu..

Yn went away with her bag and bid me goodbye.

I also reached XYZ café where Sia called me. I sat on the chair infront of the Sia.

Sia ordered a very expensive coffee, i ordered a cold coffee.

Ajey- tumhe nahi lagta ki yeh kuch jyada hi expensive hai

Sia- mujhe toh nahi lagta, aur vaise bhi tumhare liye kuch bhi jyada expensive thodi hai*she smiles

Ajey- ok iske baad hum kya karenge?

Sia- iske baad hum shopping karne chalenge mall se

After that we talked a little Sia always brags about how she have so much money and expensive items.

Then we went to the mall but we suddenly clashed into a boy.....

Boy- tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Aur yeh kon hai? Tumne ne toh kaha tha ki tum bimaar ho

(A/N- ladke ka Katt gaya..lol)

Ajey- yeh kon hai Sia?

Sia- ummm yeh mera do..dost hai..ha dost hai college ka
*Then she took him to a corner I think she was explaining something to that creepy boy.

Sia- Baby, yeh mera dost tha...bohot saalo baad Mila na aur tum toh uske idol ho isiliye voh shock reh gaya

That boy was nodded as confirmation, then he took a selfie with me and went away.

Sia- chalo hum shopping karne chalte hai

Ajey nodded in yes

Then they first went to the clothes shop

Sia saw this dress, picked it up and tried it on herself and asked Ajey how she looked

Ajey said that it didn't suited her well but still he knew it would suit someone he know.

So she bought another dress then they went to a jewellery shop, Sia bought some jewellery for herself.

On the other side (Yn POV)

I Reached to Dhruv's place (his house), i didn't tell him that I am married to Ajey because Ajey and I are getting divorce in one month and then Dhruv and i will marry. I really really love him.

Today dhruv's Nature seemed a bit different.

Dhruv- tumne bataya nahi ki ye tumhari shaadi ho gyi hai

Yn- haa meri shaadi hogyi hai lekin lekin hum bas 1mahine meh divorce kar denge.

Dhruv- i don't care...you are mine only mine....that time you remember with that ritik you said "we are just friends blah blah--"

The second he mentioned ritik the memories came back that i am trying to remove from my brain that still give me nightmares.

__________________________________

Milte hai aagle chapter
And lots of love🦋💕

Vote and comment karke jaana..han

(Story boring toh nahi lag rahi na? Agar aisa kuch hai toh bata dena. Kyunki abhi bas suruvaat hai toh climax me maza aayega)