Chapter- 3⚠️

Someone called her outside, It was Dhruv. She went outside the hotel.

"Why were you talking to those people? You belong to me. And why are you wearing this short and sleeveless dress to impress the boys! huh?"He said with a cigrate in his mouth being possessive, "No ,Dhruv meh toh  bas normally baat kar rahi th-"before completing my sentence "you deserve a punishment"he said devilishly.

"No...no.. please leave.. me" i said taking my steps back, he took the cigerette out of his mouth and kept it few times on my arm and legs burning and leaving a red mark. i screamed in pain "now you will remember what type of clothes you have to wear and whom to talk"he said now smirking. Then he went away from there i was crying there in pain sitting leaning against the wall.

Ajey POV

The party was going but i had a important work so i came out of the party.

I was going towards the parking lot but i saw a girl crying i went towards her. Ant to my surprise it was Y/n.
(A/n- ajey aaram se jaana raat me chudail bhi ho sakti hai)
"Hey are you okay"i asked her concerned, i saw some red burn marks on her and tried to console her as she was crying very badly but she tried to remain distance from me, i gave her my jacket a it was cold outside and then she ran away from there crying.

Y/n POV

Ajey came towards me, but i ran from there bcz if Dhruv will see me with him he will do this again. Ajey gave me his jacket.

I ran to the bathroom washed my face and went to my car where my mom and dad were standing waiting for me.

They asked me many ques about where i was..blah..blah.
But couldn't answer them.

Ajey POV

That Same night....
I couldn't sleep that night i was feeling so anxious and restless to know why Y/n was crying today? and what were those red marks on her hand?, they looked like a burn. Why did she ran away from?

All these questions were revolving around my mind that night.But biggest question was WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER?

But somehow i tried and drifted to sleep.

Next day...
I was sitting in the living room having my breakfast, i heard doorbell.

Mom-"Namaste pandit ji, andar aaiye na"

Pandit ji came and sat on the sofa.
I finished my breakfast and went to wards pandit ji to greet him.

Ajey- Namaste pandit ji....*touches his feet

Mom- Aaj aapka kaise aana hua? Shadi ki date nikaal Li aapne?

Pandit ji- haa nikal toh Li hai par ajey aur bahu ki kundali me bhadha hai.

Mom- aree yeh toh bohot buri baat hai. Kya iska koi upaay nikala ja sakta hai?

Pandit ji- haa nikala toh ja sakta hai...par yeh thoda muskil hai.

Mom- aap toh aaram se bataiye ham sab intezaam kar lenge, paise wagera ki koi chinta Matt kariye.

Pandit ji- paise ki koi baat nahi hai...dekhiye baat yeh hai ki....
_________________________________

Cliffhanger.....
Milte hai next chapter me aur mene na Hindi me likne ki Sochi hai kyunki voh feel nahi aara tha thik hai...
Milte hai next chapter me tab tak ke liye bye...💗💗

Vote aur comment kar dena
Love Y'all..