Chapter-20 (The End)

So yeh last chapter hai, phir uske baad story khatam ho jayegi ...iske baad aap iske related ya mmujhse related koi bhi sawal pooch sakte hai in the comments...i will surely answer. aur aap comment meh bbatana ki kaisa that yeh chapter and vote zarur karna(readers: "yeh koi tarika hai bheek magne ka?")

_________________________________________

Recap- Smut..*ahmm ahmm*

Y/n woke up and tried to get off the bed but Ajey pulled her back in a cuddle and kissed her chubby cheeks. Shoved his head in her neck to get the Scent of her Body.

"Jaane do na"she whispered,

"Not now princess"he said in deep voice

She got shy listening to his deep voice, after few minutes she got out off the bed, wore her clothes, and got fresh then sat infront of the mirror and started thinking about last night and complimenting the red marks on her neck, which were now a bit brownish. as a blush grew on her.

Ajey also woke up, worre his pants but his abs were still revealing, as Yn stood from infront of the mirror he pinned her to the wall,

and came close to her, as his finger brushed her lips then his lips. Just a normal but loving kiss. They separated after few seconds, 

 Y/n POV

Things were going smoothly after many years of suffering i have finally experienced love and happiness in my life.

We drove back to ajey's *ahem ahem* our house. Everyone welcomed me, with love now Sia was also happy with us being together. Although she is not that much bad, i think being in love with Ajey and hating me was all part of that act.

 I also found out that  Dhruv is in Jail now, this is what he deserved.

Ajey bought a new house, it was beautiful. i couldn't imagine a house better than this.

Everything was going too good to be true,  

Things were going all nice

One Day,

I was in Ajey's room when i asked him, he asked me to sit on his lap facing him"tumne kb mujhse pyaar karna chalu kiya?".

"jab tum college meh thi na, tabse meh tumhe dekha karta tha ppar tum kabhi dekhti thi. mujhe. Mujhe hamesa se tum se shaaidi karni thi aur-"

 "Aur kya?". i asked 

his aFingers started diggin in my waist, getting deeper and deeper, "Ajey mujhe lag rahi hai choro"i tried to remove his hand but he started lauging like a psychopath.

"tum- tum has kyu rahe ho?"i started geting disturbed by his behaviour,

HE left me and threw me on the ground , wtf. Why is he doing this? "ahh Ajey mujhe lag gyi kya karr rahe ho tum"

he bent down and held my Cheeks tightly, "aur tumko apna pet banakar rakhu..Dhruv tuhare saath jo bhi karta tha vohh mere liye karta tha..tumhara bf bhi voh mere kehne par karta tha kyunki mene usko aur uski maa ko maarne ki dhamki di thi"He started llaughing"or usse yeh sab karwane ke baad video bhi leta tha"

He dragged me by my hair "CHoro mujhe lag rahi hai...ahh"i started screaming.

He dragged me into a dark room and slapped me hard and started beating me,

I coudn't believe my eyes, what he was doing. just yester day night he promised me to keep me like a princess but now...i started crying and blurry vision was also there..i think Happiness was never a part o life i was made to bear all this pain.

HE brought a knife and before he could do anything, i blacked out.

I opened my eyes and found out i was in a hospital, ANd beside me was Yash. I got scared.

"Daro matt megh aisa nahi....aur mere bhai ke taraf se sorry"YAsh huffed"ab voh jail meh hai"

Flashback( Yash POV)

I came here to give them gajar ka hulwa that mom made but, i heard some painful screams. It's Yn's Scream i ran their and saw Ajey beating YN..wtf i never expected him to do this.

What have he become?i kicked him from back and after some ied him and called police.

I Picked YN  and took her to hospital.

fashback ends~~~

after this when Yn got good she got discharged from hospital....fell in love with Yash and then lived as a happy marriage life with Yash. Who have given her Happiness and love that she deseved.

_________________________________________________

Do vote and comment