Chapter-2

At the home(same day*night),

"Where were you this ate night? huh?"her mom asked, "Sorry mom! i will never be late ever again. please forgive me this last time" she answered. "Whatever! if you ever be late again, i will punish you badly"mom said."Ok, i am sorry"she said in low tone. went back to her room. (she acts like this evertime, she just act like i'm a burden to her. My step-mom i don't even like to call her my mom).

Somebody knocked the door,she opened the door revealing her Father.

"hey! are you hungry?"he asked politely, "No, dad thanks for asking"she smiled."Btw , are you feeling ok? you don't look fine"he asked concerned. "yeah i'm fine"she said with fake smile, "Ok then, Love you good night"he smiled, "love you"she said.(my father is really nice to me, he is my whole world. He and dhruv are the only peoples those who love me in this whole world.)

Then she closed the door, overthink a bit and drifted to sleep.

After some days(morning)

She woke up today her mother is extra nice to her.

"Good morning Y/n"she said fakingly, "morning!" Y/n said with kinda cold voice. "Today is a really important day for you and me isn't it"mom said. "i don't know, i just woke up and i don't care"i replied. Then she went to freshen up ate her breakfast went to her room started working on her laptop on the office work.

It's evening time....

"Y/n get ready my darling! We have to go for a function."she said, "I don't wanna go There mom, don't bother me"i said a bit rude, "you should come to function and socialise with other peoples too"She said and closed the door infront of her. "Y/n get ready, we going out for a function"Dad said, I screamed to myself nobody let me live in this house in peace then said"Yeah Dad"

So i wore a lavender floral a inch below knee dress, with an aesthetic necklace that dhruv gave me.

We reached there, It was really nice hotel. It was luxurious with chandliers and smooth white walls cherished with golden designing on the ceilling.

There were many peoples, peoples that i didn't knew. Standing beside my parents using my phone "You should go and talk to other people, there are many people here of your age"she said, i nodded my head"whatever".

I decided wander around and eat the starters that were served there. A group of people was standing and chatting.one them smiled at me, I smiled back and on boy that i knew from that night said"Hi!Remember me". "Ummm yeah Ajey right?" I asked confirming.

Ajey- "Yeah".

Y/n smiled and continued and shaked her hand with him, she felt really nice after the handshake.

Then we talk a bit with each the whole time we both were being nervous. I suddenly got a call he said"hey, come out of the hotel right now"

________________

So guys meet you in the next chapter,

And do tell if the Story is getting boring or something, i will try to make it more interesting to read.

Vote aur comment kar ke jaana

Bye love y'alll.