Chapter 2 Pg. 6

Could it possibly be true

Norah

  After last night I had just went to bed. My phone has been going off every now and then. I figured it was Sebastian, but I didn't have the guts to face him right now.
  Specially not after what I heard. As I look at the clock next to my bed seeing that it was seven in the morning.
  I let out a sigh as I rubbed my eyes. I didn't get any sleep. I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped from my clothes.
  I leaned my head against the shower wall feeling tears build up in my eyes, as the water ran down my neck and back.

"Why does it always seem like I can never get a break?" I asked myself. I continued washing my hair and body and got out of the shower.
  I grabbed the towel from the back of the door hook and slip it around me. I headed to my closet and was looking through my clothes.
  It was suppose to be a nice day today. I grabbed a light blue body con dress with some black sandals.
  I grab some undergarments and slip them on before slipping on my dress and shoes. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my keys and purse, along with my wallet.
  I headed out the door and locked it behind me. I walked towards my truck and unlock it, climbing in.
  I headed down to the coffee shop to grab some coffee before doing what I needed to do. Once I parked in front of the coffee shop I checked my phone.
  As I scrolled through the messages I saw that I had ten from Sebastian.

S: Norah please talk to me. I swear none of what Jade said was true. Could you please meet me somewhere and I will explain everything. Please...I like you a lot...and I want to have a chance with you. I don't want this to be the thing that ruins it.

I let out a sigh as I run my hands through my slightly still wet hair. I climb out of the truck and head inside to the coffee shop not even realizing I had parked right next to Sebastian's truck.
  I open the door and the smell of coffee immediately hit my nose. I smile a little bit and headed up to the counter.

"Good morning Norah! How are we doing this morning?" Jared had asked.
  I gave him a slight smile.

"Good I guess. Just the usual Jared, but could we do it with a extra shot of almond milk?" I asked.
  He nodded his head as he looked at me with a worried look.

"You doing okay?" He asked. I nodded my head not wanting to bring up what happened last night.
  I moved to the side as he started on my coffee. I looked around and immediately connect eyes with Sebastian. I looked across from him and see Mason and Anthony.
  I looked away and waited on my coffee.

"Norah your order is ready" Jared said. I walked back up to the counter and thanked him!
  I started to walk out the door.

"Norah wait!" Sebastian said. The coffee shop door shut behind me as I made my way to my truck.

"Norah wait please?" He said. I unlocked my truck I was about to open my door, but Sebastian stood behind with his hand on my door.

"Would you please just hear me out" he said. I turned around to face him.

"What is there to hear out Sebastian? I could well be raising your child. What do you want me to believe?" I asked.
  He eyes soften when he looked at me.

"Me. Believe me. That's all I'm asking you to do is just believe in me. Please. I will go get a DNA test done. I will do whatever you need me to do to jut believe in me" He said.
  He leaned his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.

"Please Norah" He said. I looked at him debating if I should. I let out a sigh.

"You have to explain everything to me and how you know my sister. After that I will see if I believe you or not" I said. He smiled as he pulled me into a hug quickly.
  I tried to resist his hug, but I just couldn't.

"Can I ride with you then?" He asked.

"Yes, but how is your truck...oh wait Anthony and Mason are here" I said. He nodded his head as he ran back inside.
  I climbed up in my truck and see him rush back out. He opened the passenger side door and climbed up into the truck.

"Would it be okay if we went to a special spot of mine to talk?" Sebastian asked.

"I don't mind, but obviously you'll have to tell me where to go" I said.
  I see that handsome smile comeback on his face as he told me where to go. I was crazy for even giving this man a chance, but just something about him.
  It's like a connection between the two or us, that I can't explain.