Chapter 4 Pg. 1

Casey's Party(2)

Norah

I looked down at Forest. He looked up at Sebastian's Mom.

"Miss, why were you hugging my Aunt?" Forest asked. I looked at him shocked. He was kinda protective over me.

"Forest Honey, it's okay. She was just giving me a hug. That's Sebastian's Mom" I said. He looked over at me and then back at Sebastian's Mom.

"Oh. Okay. Will you come out here and meet my friend's Aunt Norah?" He asked.

"I will in a minute buddy. I'm talking to someone right now okay" I said. He nodded his head and ran off back outside.
  I looked over at Sebastian's Mom.

"I'm so sorry about him. He is very outspoken and protective over me. I'm Norah Maxwell by the way" I said.
  She looked at me and then she smiled.

"Oh your Nancy's youngest daughter" She said. I smiled and nodded my head. I figured she would know who my Mom was, just how my  Mom knew who Sebastian was.

"Yeah, that's my Mom. The little boy you just saw was my nephew I'm taking care of" I said. She looked at me with confusion.
  I just smiled as she was about to ask until Sebastian came towards me and hugged me.

"Mom" he said. She looked at him and waved him off.

"I'm sorry deary, I didn't even tell you our names. I'm Irene and that hunk over there is my husband David" She said. I laughed as I hear Sebastian gag.

"Sebastian Micheal don't you start it. Now scoot. I want to talk to Norah" Irene said.
  Irene had tried to push Sebastian away from me, but it wasn't working.

"Mom stop. You can talk to her later. I would like to hug my girlfriend for a little bit" Sebastian said. His Mom gave him a glare as he let out a sigh and kissed my head again.

"I'll go find Forest and Casey" he said as he pouted a little bit.
  I just laugh as I see him walk out the back door sad.

"Oh that boy. Anyways how did you guys get together?" Irene asked.

"Mom" Lisa said. Irene had looked over at her and glared at her too.

"Get your little booty out there. I want to talk to Norah" Irene said. Lisa was about to say something when David had patted her shoulders.

"Come on let your Mom talk to her" David said. Lisa had let out a sigh and headed out the back door with Sam in her arms.

"It was nice meeting you Norah" David said as he smiled at me, shaking my hand.

"It was nice meeting you too. Hopefully I will be able to talk to you all more throughout the day" I said. He smiled and kissed Irene and walked out the back door as well.

"Well now then. How did you guys meet?" Irene asked. I laughed a little bit.

"It's kinda ironic if I'm being honest. Sebastian is actually Forest's teacher right now. That's actually how we met each other" I said. She smiled at me.

"Awe that's sweet" Irene said.

"Yeah, it's funny how everyone knows some body though" I said. She looked at me with confusion.

"It's just funny how it seems like everyone is connected" I said, she then smiled and started to put some food together.

"Would you like some help?" I asked.

"Oh that would be so helpful. Thank you deary" Irene said. I smiled as I got up washing my hands. Once they were dried, I started to put together some sandwiches, while Irene was chopping up chicken.

"Irene" I said. She looked over at me and then continued to chop the chicken.

"Yes?" She asked. I hated to ask this question because I trusted Sebastian with everything in me, but I still had some doubt.

"Was Jade and Sebastian close?" I asked. She had got finished and turned to me as she was wiping off her hands.

"Hun, let me tell you something. That man out there. I see the way he looks at you already. Jade did like him yes. She was trying to get his attention all the time, but he wasn't giving it to her. Hun I don't think you would remember, but your mom and I would hang out a lot, and his attention was always on you" Irene said. I felt my face heat up as I smiled.

"I didn't realize-

"Aunt Norah, Aunt Norah" Forest yelled as Casey and him ran through the back door.
  I looked down at him.

"Honey Aunt Norah is talking. What is it you need?" I asked.
  He looked over at Casey.

"Can I stay over. Casey's Mom said it was okay?" Forest asked. Just as I was about to say something Lisa came through the door.

"I said it was okay, if you would be okay with it" Lisa said. I looked down at Forest and Casey. I let out a sigh.

"Forest Honey you don't have no clothes" I said.

"If you don't mind him wearing someone else's clothes, he can borrow some of Casey's" Lisa said.
  I looked down at Forest. I knew he wanted to.

"Okay you can stay, but you need to be respectful and listen" I said.
  Casey and Forest both jumped up and down and then ran back outside.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked Lisa. She just laughed and nodded her head. The party continued as Sebastian came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind as he talked to his Mom.