𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 (new storyline)

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

edited - 28.02.2023

Several long hours had passed since Kennedy's ultrasound appointment and all she could do was pace around her apartment and wait anxiously for Charles's return. She didn't know how she was going to tell him that she was pregnant but she knew that she needed too, sooner rather than later. He had the right to know about their baby, she had kept him in the dark for long enough.

Charles hadn't been able to locate Kenny within the pairs shared apartment when he first entered, he figured she'd gone out for dinner with Kaia or met up with some friends. That was until he spotted the sliding door to the balcony left slightly ajar, which only meant that she was home. He located her as soon as he reached the glass doors, lead down on one of the lounge chairs, her ankles crossed and sunglasses perched on the edge of her nose. The hot sun of Monaco beating down on her exposed skin, the rays feathering kisses across her body.

Kennedy didn't notice his presence at first, mainly because she had her eyes shut in bliss and also because he hadn't made a single noise when he entered the apartment. Although Charles didn't mind, she looked peaceful something Charles hadn't seen Kenny look these past few days and it made him wonder what was on her mind.

They hadn't really spoken to each other recently, well not as much as they used to, the air was always filled with awkward silence rather than laughter and conversations that flowed naturally. He couldn't help but let his eyes wonder down her toned body, it glistened under the warmth of the sun, the tight bikini she wore fitted perfectly and left little to the imagination which entail led to Charles's dirty imagination to run free.

His eyes drifted to her short, slender legs that only a few weeks ago were wrapped around his waist while he drove himself deeper into her warmth, then they travelled up to her perky boobs that looked like they had grown slightly since he had last seen them and strangely so did her stomach. Not that there was anything wrong with that everyone put weight on, it was normal and it certainly didn't make Kenny any less attractive.

"Hi" Charles lifted his head quickly, Kenny's voice startling him slightly. He lazily smiled back making his way fully out onto the balcony, sitting down on the sunbed next to her. Kennedy eyed him up carefully, trying to gage what type of mood he was in before she dropped the baby bomb shell on him.

"Hello" He replied, his voice soft as he stared out at the amazing view their apartment had to offer. Kennedy's hands started to feel clammy as she realised the moment was nearing. "Are you okay?" He asks, glancing at her through his peripheral vision as she turned on her side so she could face him.

"Yeah" She breathed out, choosing to to divert her eyes away from his frame.

"I'm good by the way, thanks for asking" He joked trying to ease the growing tension, laughing slightly afterwards. He found the sarcastic comment quite humours.