𝑆𝐼𝑋 (new storyline)

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

edited - 28.02.2023

Charles had stormed out of the apartment at least five hours ago, and Kennedy had hoped that once he had managed to collect his thoughts and the pair had calmed down then he would have returned to figure out how they was going to make this work for the sake of their unborn baby. But the videos on Charlotte's instagram story showing the pair out partying proved otherwise, it was clear to Kenny that it was going to take more than a couple of hours for the Ferrari driver to come to terms with the fact that he had gotten her pregnant. And she was willing to wait until he did, she had grown up all her life without her dad and that was something she never wished upon on anybody.

She couldn't deny that what he had said to her didn't hurt her, because it did but they had both said hurtful things to each other and Kennedy was more than willing to be a mature adult and admit that some of the things she had said was out of line. Part of her deep down had hoped in some fucked up fairytale kind of way that he might of even considered ending things with Charlotte.

However It was starting to become obvious that charles hadn't even considered dumping Charlotte when he had stated to Kennedy that it would be her dumping him when she found out Kennedy was carrying his baby.

She just couldn't help but want to give her baby the perfect upbringing, ones that you saw in Disney movies or the classic Romcom. Where two friends would get into a relationship after fooling around and end up realising they were in love, they'd move to the suburbs and live in a beautiful house with a white picket fence and a little postbox at the end of the drive with 'The Leclerc's' written across it, they'd get married and eventually start a family. A cliché love story a bit like Chandler and Monica's.

She wanted to give her baby everything in life she couldn't have when she was a child, she wanted her baby to have both parental figures involved in their life, but the longer Charles stayed out with Charlotte the further the dream of a perfect life faded away.

The night time air was chilly, nipping away at any of her skin that wasn't covered by her jogging bottoms and oversized shirt. She attempted to keep her eyes open as she watched numerous episodes of The Walking dead, a cup of tea in hand. Anyone who knew Kenny knew how much she was obsessed with the show, season 11 had just been realised and she was trying her hardest to finish season 10.

She had tried to fight the sleep that consumed her body but it was no use, she felt mentally drained from the the Ultrasound appointment and Charles's harsh reaction. Her body fell limp as she cuddled up to one of the large pillows she had brought into the livingroom from her bedroom, her glasses had practically fallen from her face and on the brink of breaking from how hard they was being crushed against the pillow.

It was almost three in the morning when Charles arrived home, guiltily smiling at the sight in front of him. She looked so comfy laid sprawled out across the sofa, her top had ridden up over her abdomen exposing her small bump. Charles didn't know how to feel about Kennedy being pregnant but he was most definitely disappointed, disappointed in himself for being so careless.

As much as he wanted to he couldn't see a feature with Kennedy, the baby in her stomach was meant to be something he experienced with Charlotte not his best friend. He knew that telling Charlotte would crush her and he couldn't bare to do something like that to her, he had already hurt her by sleeping with Kenny- something that she still didn't know about.

He felt guilty for putting Kennedy in this type of predicament, making his way over to the sofa he sat down next to her, careful not to wake her up and disturb her. His eyes trained on her small bump as he thought about all of the possible ways he could fix this.

Could he ask her to get rid of the baby? no, even though the thought had occupied his mind at the start, the longer he thought about it all he realised that wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want to put her in that predicament even though he wasn't thrilled about becoming a father. An abortion wouldn't solve anything, it would only create more problems. Problems that Charles didn't know if he could face.

Could he just man up and face the consequences of his actions? no, he couldn't risk loosing charlotte when he had only just gotten her back.

Could he ask Kennedy to keep her pregnancy secret from the world, including his family and friends as well as her own? possibly, it was the only plausible idea he could think of right now. But would Kennedy agree? probably not, but it was worth a shot, he could always persuade her by buying her a nice apartment hidden away in Monaco so that paparazzi wouldn't find her, he'd pay for all of her bills so that she didn't have to work.

He knew it was cruel for him to ask but he couldn't risk his reputation being on the line, the 2022 season was approaching fast and he didn't need any distractions, he also didn't want for all of his interviews to be based on how he got his bestfriend pregnant rather than how well he was racing this year. And so Charles pulled out his phone and dialled his manager in hopes that Nicolas would be able to help him put his plan into action.

__________________

filler chapter guys.....

what do you all think about Charles's plan????. just remember every story has to get bad before it gets good.... i promise that you all will love the plot!!!