𝑇𝐸𝑁 (new storyline)

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

edited - 28.02.2023

"So come on then, now that Pascale has gone home, are you going to finally explain what's going on between you and Charles?" Maria spoke, raising her perfectly groomed brows at Kennedy who sat deep in thought across the kitchen island from her. Her fingers fiddling with the hem of her jumper.

Pascale had left the Rossi household not too long ago in complete and utter bliss knowing that she had a grandchild on the way that was half Charles and half Kennedy; something she had always secretly wished for.

To Pascale, Charles and Kennedy were endgame and she couldn't imagine a pair more perfectly suited for each other then them two. They were practically the same person in the opposite body, two souls intertwined and bound to end up with each other, if only she could bang their heads together and make them come to the realisation too.

It wasn't like Pascale didn't like her sons current girlfriend, in fact it was quite the opposite Charlotte was a lovely young, bubbly girl who made Charles happy; but she wasn't Kennedy.

Charlotte hadn't grown up with the Leclerc siblings and supported them all in their career choices like Kennedy had.

She hadn't been their to help Charles grieve the death of his father and godfather like Kennedy had .

She didn't have the ability to help him see sense after a difficult race and erase the doubts in his mind about himself like Kennedy did.

Of course none of that was Charlottes fault she didn't have control over when she met Charles and Pascale knew that but in a selfish way she didn't care, Kennedy would always be Pascale's favourite girl in the world no matter who Charles dated, he could bring home a super model and Pascale wouldn't even bat an eye to it all. 

Which some found slightly strange since the pair had never seen each other romantically up until a few weeks ago. Of course Charlotte was completely oblivious to any of this information in her mind Pascale adored her and if it came down to it, she assumed that Pascale would choose her over Kennedy any day of the week due to her being the one dating Charles.

But boy was she wrong.

Kennedy was like the daughter Pascale and Herve Leclerc never had, in their eyes she was the perfect daughter and one that many parents dreamed of having. She didn't act out in school or fall in with the wrong crowd she made sure her homework was always done and handed it in on time unlike most people her age.

She focused on working hard so that later in life her career was set and ready for her to jump straight into once she left school. Her passion for formula one set her aside from most girls in her year, typically most of them were interested in dance or singing where as Kennedy was entranced by the world of fast cars and loud crowds. Whilst her friends where out shopping and partying Kennedy was watching Charles compete in competitions and even racing herself or playing football with the Leclerc siblings.