Ch. 8 Halloween.

Lilly had just came back home. She had left early to bring the delivery from earlier that week to the school with Ms. Imelia in tow.
Last night, the girls had gotten out the decorations for Halloween, and worked on the common room. It has many dark and scary-like decorations, but not too scary hence there were four kids in there.
Lilly's pumpkins had already arrived to the school last night as well, and Mr. and Mrs. Accola promised to make a delicious pumpkin cake decorated with green and black frosting, to encourage the feeling of having Halloween the next day.
Lilly as well was too ecstatic for the day, she had woken up earlier, worked and directed mist last night, and was now almost bouncing with a grin plastered on her face when going back to the school with lost of looking-alike paper bags in both her's and Ms. Imrlia's arms.
As soon as they entered the school's wooden door, they felt the warmth of the house.
They had left at sunrise, knowing that the girls won't wake up early on a holiday, school-free day.
The two walked to Ms. Mckingsley's office, knocked the door, and when they heard a "come in." as an answer, Lilly had put the bags on the floor and opened the door.
The girl and her student entered the bags as silent as possible, with grins on their faces. "Are those the surprises?" Asked Ms. Mckingsley eyeing the bags.
"They are." Answered Lilly.
"Let's get to work." Continued Ms. Imelia happily.
Ms. Mckingsley fished the list from her desk,and the three started typing the names on small, note papers.
After all names were written, the three started taking each bag at time, looking inside, and then finding the matching name for it. After so, they would clip the name to the paper bag, and put it aside.
After finishing their mission, Lilly and Ms. Imelia took the nags to the girls' rooms, and put each in its right place.

-------

Waking up in a vacation day was Milly's favorite thing, she could stay in bed all she want, even if she had already woken up.
Faking sleep with eyes closed, she heard muffling from outside the corridor, and could hear doors open and close, each team getting closer and closer, but she didn't care. All she did was snuggle up even more into her warm comfortable blanket.
But when hearing the door of her own room opening, she cracked her left eye a little, and looked at the person who entered.
She saw Lilly putting four bags in the middle of the room, and she also took notice of the papers attached to each bag.
As soon as the grinning Lilly left, her curiosity forced her to leave bed and checkout those bags.
The first one she saw, and was facing her bad, had her name attached to it, so she took it with her and went back to bed.
After putting the bag carefully on the bed, hoping she hasn't woken up any of her friends, she took a peek inside. She could see light and dark pink fabric, with little purple with it.
In a hurry, she took it out, to find it a pretty princess dress her size, looking back inside the bag, she also saw a silver crown, assigned with pink, red, and purple diamonds.
The kid felt like squealing, but was shocked when she heard one of her roommates saying, "pretty." In a baby voice.
Milly looked back at her, to find that it was one of the twins. Her light blond hair was all over the place, and she was scrubbing her right green eye, and stretching her other are, yawning.
"Where did you get that from?" She asked not noticing the bags, as she sat cross-legged in the warmth of her blanket.
Milly pointed to the bags in the middle of the room. And as soon as the girl saw it, she threw the blanket away, and practically ran to the bag facing her bad. She read the clipped paper, and immediately took the costume from it. It had some cloth made of fur, both black and light orange, and when she turned it around you could see a tail coming from before the legs. The kid squealed happily hugging the costume close to her.
The other twin woke up, and asked, "what's wrong?"
Milly answered enthusiastically, "I think we all got costumes, check out your bag." And so the girl did.
She was also gifted with a cat-costume, the two also got masks that had cat's noses on them to look more realistic.
"I love Halloween." Squealed the three girls, causing the last to wake up and ask, "what's wrong?" In which made Milly giggle, and start explaining.