Ch.5 New President.

This is definitely NOT  happening! Thought Nicole, She had a confused look on her face, with her mouth open shaping like "o". Her hands were held high in exclamining gesture, and a crease was shown between her eyebrows.

She was frozen that she didn't clap with the rest of her classmates, and didn't notice anything but a grinning Lilly whom bowed her head for her classmates, she was glaring daggers towards her, while Lilly did her best in ignoring the look on Nicole's face.

As soon as she heard the news, Francesca was the one who clapped the hardest, whilst Milly jumped from her seat out of happiness. To the three girls, it was an amazing moment, that was cut by Ms. Mckingsley saying, "okay girls, that's enough." She scolded lightly, but with a light smile on her face, standing next to her was another grinning Imelia, she was also flattered about the news.

"Now, dig in, ladies." Said Ms. Mckingsley as she commanded the girls.

-------

"I'm so happy for you, Lilly." Said Francesca in her light husky voice. "I still am startled by you being class president. Who knew!" She continued enthusiastically.

Lilly chuckled lightly, "not me, that's for sure." She said while still having that grin on her face.

"That means you'll read us before bed!" Said Milly whom was tugging at Lilly's hand excitedly. "I bet you're much better that Nicole." She said with a hint of hatered in her tone.

"Now, now, Milly. You can't say that. She might be really good actually."

She said scoldingly. She'd never seen or heard Nicole read them before bed, so she has no right in agreeing.

"We'll ask the girls after you're done, and you'll see." Said Milly pouting and crossing her arms in front of her chest. At that sight both Lilly and Francesca laughed, which caused Milly to crack a smile, but then recover and she stomped back to her room.

"Well, I guess I need to meet Ms. Mckingsley to know as class president what should I do." Said Lilly as she hurried to Ms. Mckingsley's office.

"Good night." Waved Francesca Lilly at the same time, which caused a small chuckle to be voiced.

-------

As soon as Lilly entered Ms. Mckingsley's room, she was seated at one of the chairs on the round table, when Ms. Mckingsley sat opposite her.

"You know," started Ms. Mckingsley, "being class president means that you'll have a lot of responsibilities. Are you ready to take the challenge?" She asked curiously, waiting impatiently for Lilly's answer, which came less thank a few seconds later. "Yes, I'm ready."

A grin was plastered on Ms. Mckingsley's face, then she clapped her hands together and started directing Lilly by saying, "for starters, you have to read the young girls a story every night. And after doing so, you have to ask them what they learnt about it. You can always create ones of your own." Said Ms. Mckingsley.

"I would love to read them stories." Replied Lilly enthusiastically.

Ms. Mckingsley continued, "every morning, you have to check up one the girls for being prepared for breakfast at 7 sharp. And the ones whom are late must be punished, as well as lunch and dinner."

"When the girls go to the park," continued Ms. Mckingsley, "you'll have to be responsible for every one of them, exactly like you did with Ms. Milly." At that, Lilly's face paled and her mouth hung open. She knew all this time and never scolded them!

As if answering her unvoiced question, Ms. Mckingsley said, "yes, I saw you when you carried her to your room, and how you cared about her, without her being your risponsibility." She said with a proud voice.