15

*Rachael*

I pulled the blanket around me trying to stop the cold getting in. Today was what I would call a fucked up day. I ripped another slice of pizza from the circle and ate it.

Catilin tried to speak to me multiple times but I was just not in the mood. I didn't want to speak to anyone. I closed the book which took me 45 minutes to finish. I was that bored. I reached out and though my hand at the pizza box which to my dismay was empty.

My phone started to ring. I grabbed it from the ground and pressed answer. "Hello?" I sighed. "Rachael?" The voice I didn't want to hear right now. "Rachael ca-" "how did you get my number" I said a harshly.

"Calum gave it to me" he spoke. "What do you want?" I sniffed, my sickness getting the best of me. "I want to talk" "Well I don't" I stood up and placed my book back on the table.

"Rachael what's wrong?" IS HE THAT STUPID? "Luke I don't want to speak to you" I was about to press the end call but I thought I should at little thoughtful "Goodbye luke" I hung up. I though my phone on the ground and crawled into bed. I took my glasses off and switched the lights off.

-

The sun burst through my room making me suddenly jolt up. It's Saturday that the Lord. I was not ready to put up with anyone or anything.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. I made my way to the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail. I went back into my bedroom and picked up my glasses. I put them on and walked out onto the landing.

I quietly walked downstairs hoping I wouldn't wake up Catilin. As I reached the last step there was no sound coming from any of the rooms. I waltzed into the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

Had to go to work early, will be back very late. Have a good day :)
- Catilin.

I scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it in the bin. I made my way to the cupboard and pulled out a bowl and some cornflakes. Got some milk and poured it into the bowl.

I sat down on the wooden stool which made my thighs very cold. The minute I put the spoon in my mouth I heard the door being knocked. I stood up and went to the door. I unlocked it and pulled it open. Well, well, well, look what we have here.

"What are you doing here luke?" I sighed.
"Well Rachaeeeel the question we should be asking is what are YOU doing here?" He looked like he was going to fall over any second now.
"Luke are you drunk?" I opened to door wider.
"NOOOOO of coouurse noott" he smiled.
Jesus christ. I can't really leave him out there. I could and I would but he would get himself killed.
I grabbed him by the jacket and dragged in through the door. He tripped and fell on top of me. Oh my lord. Why is he so fricking heavy?

I stood up and lifted his arm. I started pulling but he wouldn't move.
"Luke, Luke help me out, I can't do this by myself" I sighed.
-
"I like your shorts Rae" he giggled.
"Thanks Luke" I managed to pull him into the living room and now he is lying on the ground about to pass out.
"NOO rreeaaly thhey aare seexyy" he laughed.
"Luke stop" I said while unzipping his jacket.
"You could have just asked you knooow" he looked down at my hands that had already moved to pulling the jacket off of his shoulders.
"Asked for what" I threw his jacket onto the couch.
"To have seex, you clearly want ittt" he smirked. What the hell is wrong with him even entoxicated he still manages to be a dick.
"Luke I'm only going to say this once. Stop or I will through to out" I stood up and went to grab a pillow. I placed it under his head.
"Rachael has anyone told you you look sexy with those shorts on? Because you do" his fingers made there way up my leg.
"Hey you better stop now otherwise" I peeled his hand off of me.
"Why are you so angry" he huffed.
"Because I wanted to have a good day without having to think about you but look here comes Mr -I'm to cool for everyone so I'm going to get myself drunk at 7 o'clock in the fricking morning- Hemmings" I said almost to quickly.
He just looked at me blankly.
"Rachael?" He asked quietly.
"What" I sighed rubbing my eyes.
"You don't like me do you?" His blue eyes burnt holes in mine.