12

*Rachael*

"What? And he went with out you?" I asked through the phone. "Yeah, I mean I don't care as long as he doesn't do anything stupid" she sighed.

"I'm sure he won't he's Ashton and he loves you" I reassured her. "I guess so but it's hard to tell seeming he's at Amy's party" she said while yawning.

"Don't think he is don't worry" I said, pushing some strands of hair behind my ear. "So did Luke go without you?" She asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" I sat up with my back on the headboard. "I mean like, you guys have been hanging around a lot lately so..you know" she said drifting off.

"WHAT!" I yelled laughing. I couldn't believe this. Seriously what is going on? Just because I talk to him once does automatically mean we are going out.

"The thing is, is that it's not just the taking but it's the sleeping at each others houses" shit did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did, Rae don't lie to me I wasn't born yesterday" she chuckled. "Just tell me the truth.."

"Okay..." I sighed. "I slept at his house but not with him" I said making myself very clear. "And why did you sleep at his house?" She asked.

"Erm...because me and Caitlin got into a fight..." I sighed scratching my neck hoping she won't ask anymore.

"Okay...so do you like him?" She asked. "NO no no no" I said quickly.
"Why?, he looks like an interesting person..." She went quiet at the end.

"WHAT!" I burst out laughing. "Bambi are you ok?" I tried calming myself down. "I'm fine" she said sniggering. "Ok lets talk about something else" I said, this conversation is getting on my nerves.

Everything went silent for a moment until my phone started vibrating in my ear. "Hold on Bambi, someone is calling, just give me a sec" I said while answering the call.

"Hello?" I asked. "Rachael?" I that familiar voice rang through my ear. "Yeah?" I asked. "I need you.." He sounded drunk. "Luke what the hell?!" My voice raised a bit. "Come on" I heard a voice a girl whispering.

"Hold on let me ju-" he had been cut off by...by MOANING! "Right there-e. oh godd luukee" she moaned. I literally felt sick. I can believe this! I can do this. I quickly hung up and stared at the wall In front of me.

"Rae? Are you there?" Amber's voice called through the phone that was tightly clenched to my chest.

"Yeah?" I whispered, feeling like I was going to cry, I blinked really fast to not let the tears fall. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah, it was Caitlin, she asked if I was ok" i lied, couldn't tell her. I mean I could but I can't. I don't know how she will react.

"She went out with Harry, again" I sighed. "Oh, okay well I have to go... to sleep so ill see you tomorrow" she chuckled. "Ok see ya" "bye" "bye".

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's because I had a lot of tests and revision and it was hard. I'm sorry if this chapter is shit and I do understand if you don't like it...