10

*Rachael*

- (hours later)

When I got back home Caitlin was sat on the table drinking coffee and reading a magazine. "So explain to me why you would run of and abandon your school work?" She asked not looking up.

"I didn't I just needed some time to myself" I sighed wanting to get out of this conversation.

"I don't care you still don't do that" she yelled. It's like the whole world was against me today.

"Well you don't ready care about any body but Harry that's for sure" I mumbled.

"What the fuck!" She screamed. "Ever since our parents died I was the one taking care of you so don't bring Harry into this" she yelled.

I flinched a bit at the thought of my parents death. I hated taking about them and Caitlin know that out of all the people I know.

That was the last straw. I felt hot tear slid down my cheek. My eyes started to water and at that point I knew I was going to break down.

"Any way where were you?" She spoke. "Somewhere it's non of you business" I said trying to wipe my tears away but they kept coming back.

"Who was the guy?" "Non of your business" I said. "Did you do something with him?" She said frowning.

"As if I was going to do that unlike you and Harry" I yelled. "I have fucking had it If that how it is then fine" she screamed walking of.

Making me crumble to the floor and sob. I grabbed some clothes and my bag from my room and walked out of the house. I didn't know were to go in this big city.

I walked down the pavement still sobbing in my hand until a car stopped to the side of me. "Rachael is that you?" I heard a familiar voice call.

My head shot up and I saw Luke. "Shit Rae what happened" he got out of the car and ran to me side.
I started crying even more not wanting to speck about it anymore.

"Come here" he said pulling me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I did the same but around his waist.

I don't know but this felt right. he sent chills though my back and I'm not even joking. He walked us To his car and we both got in.

"I'm sorry if I look like a monster" I said whipping my eyes with the sleeve of my jumper. "You look fine I promise" he chuckled. The ride was silent but a nice silent not one of those awkward silences.

I had my hand on the seat looking out the window when i felt Luke reach his and out and place it on my seat where my hand was.

I quickly moved my hand away and put it on my lap. I really didn't know what he was doing but I kind of, kind of like it. I like that he wasn't in the moody, angry self. He was calm and he seemed to be more happier.

He drove down to the end of the street passing my house.

He parked his car in a drive way that led to quite a big house -bigger that mine anyway- we both got out and walked in. "Is this your house" I asked sniffing a bit. "Yeah I share it with my friend" he walked to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Luke is that you?" Someone yelled from above. "Yeah" he yelled back. The person came running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I- oh hello" the person smiled at me. "Ash this is Rachael" he spoke with his head in the fridge.

"Ashton but you can call me ash" he said. "Rachael but you can call me Rae" I smiled back.

"What?! why I'm I not allowed to call you Rae and he is" he shot his head up and turned to face us.

"Because I got introduced to ashton but you decided to just assume you could" I smirked.

He turned around and put his head back into the fridge. "He is such a weirdo" ashton said smiling.

"It was nice meetin you anyway" he waved then walked out. "Here" Luke gave me a bottle of water. "Do you wanna talk about what happened?" He asked sitting down on the island.

"I-I had a argument with my sister, she's just so horrible to me like I know she's trying to look out for me but I'm 17 I look after myself" I sighed.

"I know what you mean my brothers are like that as well that's why I moved out" he said.

"She asked about who you were and I said it was non of her business, then she asked if we did a-any thing and I completely lost it" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Do you wanna stay over since you don't wanna go back?" He asked.
"I-I is that okay with you?" "Yeah, come on" followed him up the staircase and into a room.

He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a top and handed it to me. It was a big grey nirvana top. Well it was only big because I was small but oh well.

"Thanks" I smiled. He looked around then walked out. I turned around to see lots of posters of bands like blink-182 and all time low. A normal teenage boys room. In the corner of his room there was a guitar.

I really wouldn't have expected him to play a guitar but you know people can surprise you. I made sure the door was closed then started to take my clothes off. I slipped on the top which ended just at my mid-thigh.

The top smelled like coffee. I love coffee and might I tell you god it smell amazing.

I walked back down to the kitchen to find Luke sat on the island wearing nothing but a pair of sweat pants tying away on his phone.

"Hi" I waved awkwardly. He looked up and stared at me. "What?" I asked. "N-nothing" "I'm tried" I yawned.

"You take my bed ill take the couch" he jumped off of the island and held on to my waist and guided me to his room.

"No no hold on" I stopped in my tracks. "It's your bed so ill sleep on the couch" I said not looking back.

"Stop being stubborn and move" he pushed me forward so I started walking up the stairs. I opened to door. He lifted my up and threw me on the bed. I couldn't help but laugh.

I crawled under the covers and pulled it over my body. "Goodnight Rae" I said switching off the lights.

"Night" I yawned. He walked out and closed the door. I took of my glasses and placed them on the bed side table. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I liked writing this chapter and yeah :)