8

*Rachael*

I sat in the back of the room trying to concentrate on my math but I couldn't. "Rachael" Mr Jones called.

"Ye..ah, yeah?" I looked up only to see the whole class looking at me. Great.

"The answer please" he frowned. I looked around searching for the answer until my eyes fell on to someone with moving lips whispering the answer.

Luke. "8 squared" I said looking hopeful. He stared at me for a few seconds. "Correct" he said.

I looked back at Luke but he was already looking at me. "Thanks" i whispered looking down at my desk.

20 minutest passed and I was getting even more bored. Occasionally paying attention to the teacher but the other half I was looking at the back of Luke's head.

His perfect blonde hair styled up and he would turn to look out the window so I could see his lip ring. What no Rae stop it.

"Luke Hemmings detention after class" Mr Jones yelled. I quickly turned to the front of the class to see what was going on.

Luke stood up while pushing his chair back sending it fling back behind him. He stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Everyone started sniggering and whispering. "Rachael get out of my class now!" He screamed. Okay now I was confused.

"Wha-t I didn't do-o anything" I said standing up. "Then can you explain this" he held up a note.

I walked up to him and took the piece of paper from his hand.
'Mr Jones is a dick -Rachael' it read.

"I didn't write this" I whispered. "Just get out and go to the head-teachers office" she said angrily.

"Fine" I said getting feed up and walked out of the room to the heads office.

I walked in the room that you have to sit and wait for her and sat down next to someone. I didn't really care who it was I was just feed up of school.

"So what did you do to get sent in here?" A familiar voice rang through my ears. Already telling he had a smirk on his face.

I looked up to see Luke sat back in the chair next to me with his legs out.
"Apparently calling Mr Jones a dick"
I said taking off my glasses and running my hands through my face then putting them back on again.

"Ahhh good one" he laughed. "It's not funny i didn't do it" I sat back in my chair.

"Luke Hemmings" the head teacher called from her office. He stood up and walked into the room.

-

"Rae what the hell did you do in maths" amber yelled when I sat down on the table in the cafeteria.

"Nothing" I spoke trying to keep my voice down. "Well calling Mr Jones a dick is definitely nothing" she said sarcastically.

"I didn't do it someone must have wrote it and put my name on it too" I said.

"Well your lucky you didn't say anything worse" ashton finally said.
"Ashton I didn't write it" I said offended.

"You could have and then forgot" amber said. What! Are you actually kidding me they are blaming me for this.

"You guys are supposed to be my friends, friend stick up for each other" I said getting up from the table and walking out.

-

I sat at the table in the library. I was really quiet and the table was in a nice corner in the big room.

I sat watching out the window. I can't believe they would think I wrote it. After all these years they would think I would say something like that about a teacher.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone sat in the chair in front of me. I looked up to see Luke sat there.

What does he want know. "What?" I groaned. "What are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

"Non of your business" I said. "I know what happened before" he said looking down at me. I few seconds went passed and we both didn't say anything.

"Can I take you somewhere?" He asked out of the blue.

"Errr...... I don't know are you gonna kidnap me again?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "No I'm sorry about that" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah you better be" I smirked. "But fine I don't have anything better to do anyway" I said getting up and pulling the backpack over my shoulder.

"Come on then" he took my hand in his. But the minute I did I felt this strange feeling crawl up my hand and my arm.

'This is stupid' I thought. It's nothing, I pushed the thought out of my head and let Luke pull me to his car.

-

So yeah is is one of those chapters *-*