5

*Rachael*

We climbed into her car and put our seat belts on. She turned on the engine and started driving down the road. I pushed the button that switched on the radio. Say your just a friend by Austin mahone came on and Amber went mad.

"OH MY GOD!!" She screamed. "RAE YOU ARE COMING WITH ME TO HIS CONCET NEXT MONTH" she yelled.

"I don't thi-" I started. "I don't care your coming" she demanded. "Why don't you take ashton with you?" I asked while she turned the corner.

"Because he doesn't like Austin mahone" she said in a in-a-matter-of fact tone as if all the boy in the world hate him.

"Well then fine" I huffed. She parked the car in the car park. We both got out and walked in to the big gates of the school. "See ya at lunch Rae Rae" she called while walking to her class.

I walked through the gate pushing my glasses up more. "Well, well, well what do we have here" I heard a low voice say behind me.

I turned around to see Luke and Michael a guy Luke and his friend alway hag out with.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked frowning my eyebrows. "Oh just my friend here was looking at your ass" he smirked.

"What?" I gasped. "Just kidding Rae Rae" he said. "Stop calling me that" I was starting to get really annoyed.

"Why not your friend 'bambi' calls you that" he was trying to act all innocent but he still had that smirk plastered on his face.

By now Michael had gone back to his friends but luke would let me leave. He had a hand wrapped around my wrist and I was starting to get a bit scared.

"Luke let go if my hand I have to go" I said turning around but he only made the grip on my wrist tighter and I was starting to hurt.

He started walking and pulling me along. Where the heck is he taking me. He pulled me to a black jeep and pushed me in.

"What the fuck Luke let me out" I said while he got into the drivers seat. "No" He simply replied. "Stop being such a dickhead and open the door" I yelled.

He turned on the engine and started driving away from the school.

-

Ohh something's going on! I'll try to update ASAP but yeah hope you liked the chapter.

Comment, vote and follow :)