Chapter 36

German's POV:

I was so relieved to find Angie and my children and they're all fine.

Angie was freaking out when I was trying to get her free and it's understandable and when she recognized me she jumped into my arms.

- German, I'm so glad you're here! - she cried.

- And I'm glad you're okay - I replied and as soon as she let go of me I went to get my kids free and they both hugged me as well.

For a moment I swear I saw Angie looking sadly at me and I had no idea why, but I didn't have time to think about it.

- So? What now? - Luna, the girl of Ross' group asked.

- We need to get out of here! - Ross replied.

- Don't hurry so much!

The voice of Vilain's made all of us turn around to see a TV on a table with a camera and there we saw him grinning evilly at us.

- I knew you'd go to find them Ross... And Castillo... I'm proud of you two. You did just as I was expecting you to do.

- You fucker... - Ross hissed.

- Oh! By the way... While you were coming here we pic C4 bomb all around the building which will explode... - he checked his watch then turned back - In 35 seconds. Have a great day!

And just then found the timer, but luckily thanks to the other young guy, from the new group we got more time as he could stop the time for 25 minutes and right at the same time a bunch of men with guns started shooting at us.

- Now we need to get out!

- Great... I didn't have enough problem and now we need to save these kids too - groaned Gunner which soon made a huge argument between the new and the old group.

I looked over to Angie and my kids and they all were terrified.

- Shut the hell up, everybody! - shouted Barney - We need to work together to get out of here alive!!

Everyone suddenly realized that he's right and while he had a short speech I went to Angie, Julie and Joshua...

- Listen to me now... Very closely... - I started - Whatever happens now... Always stay close to one of those there - I said as I looked over to Ross and the others - If I wouldn't be around...

- German... - Angie whimped.

- Don't worry... - I said as I caressed her cheek - You'll be just fine... I'll make sure that no one will hurt you anymore...

- Okay... - she nodded hesitantly.

- Daddy! Don't go there! - Julie cried as she hugged onto me - I'm scared!

- Don't worry, my angel - I smiled as I hugged her tightly - We all will be fine...

- Time to go! - Gunner shouted and soon we all got on our way to get out of the building, but while we got no enemy in front of us I pulled Gunner next to me - Huh?? What's up?

- I need to ask you a favor - I said to him.

- What is it?

- Always keep an eye on Angie and my children... Because I probably can't...

- What? German!

- Gunner, please! - I begged - I never really asked you for any favor... But now I need you to promise me that you'll protect them now... And if I'm not gettinf out if here, alive... Then after that you'll protect them....

Seeing my seriousness Gunner couldn't say anything, but only nodding as we headed off to business...