Chapter 43

2 months passed by when we all saw Jacko in the TV and how amazing concert he just gave last night in Los Angeles.

He decided to go back to his family and fight for what he wants and what he has.

He learned some things from Ross and the other so he can protect himself and his family from whatever happens to them.

I'm pretty proud of him as he said I made him do all this... I'm happy for him...

- I'm happy to see him happy too - said Angie while we were watching the news in the evening - He deserves to be happy... And the World needs this genius...

- I agree - I smiled - He's a really amazing person...

- A real inspiration...

Meanwhile Jacko said something in the TV that I really wasn't expecting him to say:

- I'd be nowhere without an amazing friend, who inspirated me to do this - he said then he turned to look into the camera - German, if you're watching... You're a great man and an amazing friend! I'm always here if you need any help!

- German? German Castillo? - Asked the riporter.

- Yes!

- How did you two even meet?

- That's not important. The fact is that even if he thought he's a loser he showed me how much bigger of a loser I was. He showed me that even if your life is in risk... You should fight for what you love... Your family...

- And seems like you're an inspiration too, German - Angie laughed as she looked up at me.

This seriously made me blush. I'm not even joking at all.

- Well... Seems like it - I smiled awkwardly.

- You're so cute when you're embarrased! You know that?

- I'm not cute! - I groaned - I'm rather awkward with this...

- That's cute to me - she smirked, kissing me on the cheek - I love you... You idiot!

- I love you too - I smiled down at her as I hugged her tighter to me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And the next couple of months we planned our wedding out.

We wanted it to be perfect, but also to last forever... And this will because this tome I'm never going to make the same mistake again and letting Angie down.

Also in the meantime Violetta and the students from the Studio came back home and now she was helping out as well.

Finally... My whole family is finally together again... And this time nothing's going to break us apart...