Chapter 37

We only got down for one floor when a familiar huge guy stepped in front of us...

- No fucking way he's alive - groaned Lee - I thought you killed him, German!

- I thought so too... But seems like I didn't do a great job either - I hissed - Goddamnit!

- German! - Angie gasped.

- It's okay! It's okay... I got this!

- I don't think so! - said the guy that I don't know his name, but he was a pain in the ass the last time too and now as well because as soon as he said that he punched me so hard that I barely stayed on my feet - You're gonna die!

And with that he grabbed a huge iron thing and hit me with that too...

- German!! - I hear Angie crying, but for some seconds I couldn't even move - No! Get away from me!

- Angie... - I moaned as I saw that huge ass jerk is going towards her while the others got "busy" as they were all shooting and fighting with the others.

I had no choice, but to get all my straight and stand up to protect my family.

I found a pipe right next to me, probably the one that that jackass hit me with so I grabbed it and since he had his back to me he didn't see me standing up only when I shouted...

- Watch out!

He turned around, but before he could do anything I hit him with the pipe and as he fell on the ground I was about to his him again, but he grabbed my pipe, throw it away while pulling me to the ground and kicking me twice.

- Argh! Shit! - I hissed then I grabbed his leg and pulled it, so he was on the ground too.

At this moment I jumped up, grabbed both of his hands and held it back tightly.

- Go! - I shouted to Angie and the kids - I'll held him back!

They didn't say a word, they just did how I asked them to go and just as they did suddenly Selvaggia appeared at the corridor and Angie froze.

- Don't worry... She's with us too - I added - Go with her! She'll help you!

- What about you, German?? - Angie asked, worriedly.

- I'll be fine! Just go!

They finally left and disappeared from nearby...

- You could have stayed alive... But you were about to attack them... So you have to die! - I said and with that I got my gun out and simply shot him - Asshole....

- Nice shot - I suddenly heard Selvaggia's voice from behind me.

- You saw it?

- Yeah. And you wanted them to leave so you can shoot him. Am I right?

- Yes... I didn't want them to see me killing people...

- That's understandable - she smiled - But now let's go! Before we get killed!

- Great plan! - I said as I went after her and continued fighting to get out of the building alive.