Episode 3: Robot Invasion

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

There was a Kaiju attack and it was Yuna's first transformation for real this time! What a coincidence! Meanwhile, the GUTS-Select members saw Blade fight the Kaiju and they decided to back her up. Yuna almost got caught by her teammates, but her little white lies did come in handy, just for the sake of keeping her identity safe. What will Yuna do now?

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 3: Robot Invasion

Yuna was training in the training deck and then Himari busted in with an excited face.

Himari: Yuna!!!

Yuna: Yeah?

She stopped training for the minute to hear Himari out.

Himari: Since you disappeared during combat yesterday, the Captain asked me to keep an eye on you for today.

Yuna: Really...? But I'm practically 18 already. I already know how to keep myself safe...

Himari: I know, but this is the Captain's orders. You don't have a choice.

Yuna: Okay, fine!

Himari: Let's not make this too boring. Let's go shopping together!

Yuna: Ooaaaahhh, I would love that!!!

Himari: Great! Let's get our outer jackets on and our caps on.

Yuna: Okay and we'll get our communication airpods on too as well as our knee pads and gloves on.

Himari: Okay.

The girls got their jackets and gears on and then they exited the Nursedessei to go shopping.

Meanwhile with the boys...

Tesshin: Seriously... why did Yuna run off during the previous combat mission?

Captain: We're not sure yet, but we are still investigating. Nanase is monitoring her right now.

Marluru: Hmm, I wonder where they are right now.

Then Marluru saw the 2 girls in the city cameras shopping. 

Marluru: Ah, girls these days.

Deban: What do you mean?

Marluru: The 2 girls are shopping.

Deban looked on Marluru's screen and stopped getting confused.

Deban: Ah, I see.

Kengo: So, what should we do now?

Akito: The least we can do is either train, do some work, monitor the city cameras or patrol right now.

Kengo: I see..

Meanwhile with the girls...

Himari and Yuna came out of the Mall, carrying shopping bags and they were talking while laughing, until an Earthquake and explosion occurred. King Joe and Imperaizer appeared and started attacking the city...

Himari: Oh no... Not again... We're too far away from the Nursedessei!!!

Yuna: Himari, evacuate the citizens...

Himari: Got it... I'll evacuate the citizens, while you check for any casualties.

Yuna: Got it! Stay safe!

Yuna ran off towards the other side of the city and she went into an alleyway to transform into Ultrawoman Blade

She inserted her Kaiju key inside of her Sparklence