Episode 7: An Unexpected Visit

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Yuna's mother returned to life after Yuna had nightmares of her parents and Blade's pasts as well as the future within the entity. Yurika was obsessed with her daughter's friends, which made Yuna feel left out. Akito and Himari reassured her and Kengo and Tesshin shipped both Akito and Yuna together. After Yurika took Himari and Yuna out shopping, she nearly pushed Himari and Yuna off the cliff and she turned out to be Alien Serpent disguised as Yurika. It was lucky that Yuna transformed into Blade just in time to destroy Alien Serpent once and for all and save Himari, after she fell off the cliff completely. Yuna was crying at her mother's grave, while Akito was kneeling next to her, while comforting her with the other members watching.

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 7: An Unexpected Visit

Ultrawoman Blade was in combat against a Kaiju called Fire Bird and it had very strong powers. Since the battle was in the sky, Blade was transformed into her Airborne type and she struggled to fight back against Fire Bird. A few minutes later, her colour timer ran out and she detransformed back into Yuna. Fire Bird then suddenly threw her through a portal and she ended up in another dimension.

Yuna woke up on the ground and she noticed that she's not in Trigger's dimension anymore. She saw some defence team members rush up towards her to see if she was okay.

???: Are you alright?

???: We saw you fall out from the sky.

Yuna looked puzzled.

Yuna: Who are you guys?

???: We're members of Xio and you look like a member of a defence team, right?

Yuna: That's right. I'll introduce myself when we get back to your base.

???: Alright, c'mon Daichi. Let's bring her back to the Xio Headquarters.

Daichi: Okay Asuna. Can you stand miss?

Yuna: Yeah, since this isn't my home dimension, I'll have to come with you guys in the meantime, until I find a way to get back home.

Asuna: What? You're not from this dimension?

Yuna: I'll explain everything once we get to the command room when everyone is there.

Daichi: Okay, let's go.

Back at the Xio Headquarters, Operation Base X...

Yuna was escorted into the command room by Daichi and Asuna and they explained everything to the Captain and Deputy Captain.

Captain Kamiki: I see. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Yuna: Of course. I am Yuna Shizuma, a member of GUTS-Select, daughter of the chairman of the Shizuma foundation and I'm not from this dimension.

Deputy Captain Tachibana: How did you end up here?

Yuna: Well... I...

Daichi: It's alright. My teammates know about Ultras now, so you can explain as much as you want. Your secret will be safe with us.

Yuna: Thank you Daichi. The truth is... I'm one of the Ultras in the dimension I came from and the other Giant of light is called Trigger. I'm Blade's host and the first female reiwa Ultra.

Then Blade appeared in her communicator.

Blade: Yuna, how did we end up here?

Yuna: That's actually a good question Blade. Blade and I were fighting a Kaiju called Fire Bird and it has the ability to fly and teleport to different dimensions. My colour timer ran out and after I accidentally detransformed, the Kaiju sucked me through a portal and I ended up here in this dimension. My teammates are probably worried about me, even Akito and the Captain...