Episode 11: The Betrayal

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Kaburagi called Yuna on her cellphone to get over to his lab immediately, right after she found out that Captain Tatsumi got kidnapped by Zabil. Kaburagi gave her 2 brand new hyperkeys, but he asked her to master the Flash Blade Eternity Key first before conquering the Blade Honesty Key. Blade won the battle against Red King, thanks to GUTS-Select helping her. What will happen next?

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 11: The Betrayal

Yuna was out on her daily patrol missions once again and then Ignis saw her in the distance.

Ignis: Yo!

Yuna got startled by Ignis and it caused her to turn around 180 degrees. That's when she saw Ignis.

Yuna: Oh, It's only you. Sorry, I started to think it was either Darrgon or Hudram.

Ignis: What? They're dead though...

Yuna: Apparently, they got revived. Idk how, but they're alive.

Ignis: I heard Carmeara almost killed you the other day. Are you okay?

Yuna: Yeah, Akito and Kengo were there for me, so I managed well.

Ignis: That's good, Ultrawoman Blade.

Yuna was shocked and she was about to cover her mouth.

Yuna: Ignis, not here! We have to talk about this elsewhere. Come with me.

Ignis followed Yuna and they found an alleyway to discuss things.

Yuna: How did you know I was Blade?

Ignis: Isn't it obvious? You kept disappearing whenever Blade appears and after Blade's missions, you always return either injured or not injured. How obvious would it be for you to be Blade's host?

Yuna: Ignis, promise me not to tell anyone about this...

Ignis: I promise and I saw that strange man rescue Captain Tatsumi. Who was that?

Yuna: That was the person who found Blade in space and replicated her sparklence. Shinya Kaburagi. He was the one who called me, not STORAGE. I had to lie to my teammates to keep my identity safe.

Ignis: I see... I will do whatever it takes to support you.

Yuna: Thank you.

Meanwhile, Zabil was eavstropping on the conversation and he suddenly stepped in the interrupt the conversation.

Zabil: Mind if I participate?

Yuna and Ignis turned to Zabil and they were shocked.

Ignis: Zabil...

Yuna: What do you want!?

Zabil: Since one of your allies knows your identity, you will have no one by your side to help you Yuna!!!

Ignis: I have had enough of you and the Entity messing with Yuna and Blade!

Zabil: Oh really? In that case...

Zabil started attacking Ignis and Yuna and the fight got more intense. Zabil transformed into Evil Trigger, while Ignis transformed into Trigger Dark, as well as Yuna transforming into Ultrawoman Blade.

Announcement: "Evil Trigger!" "Trigger Dark!" "Cyber Blade, United!"

The fight continued and it caught GUTS-Select's attention as the fight got bigger. Kengo rushed in to help as Ultraman Trigger.

Announcement: Ultraman Trigger: Multi Type!

Ignis: Trigger... good timing.

Yuna: Uh, guys? A little help over here would do nicely...

Kengo: Sorry Blade... We're on our way now!

Evil Trigger attacks Blade and a few minutes later, Trigger Dark got defeated and it was up to Trigger and Blade to defeat Evil Trigger. They managed to defeat Evil Trigger 10 minutes later with their powers and Blade started to get worried.

She detransformed back into Yuna and she found Ignis lying on the ground. She rushed over to him and checked his pulse. He had no pulse and he wasn't breathing, so she did CPR on him. Kengo was watching in the distance and he got impressed. Ignis woke up, gasping for air and Yuna helped him sit up.

Yuna: Ignis, are you okay?

Ignis: Yuna... you saved me... thank you.

Yuna: That is my job after all...

To be continued in episode 12...

Episode 12 Preview:

Akito confesses his feelings to Yuna, but he didn't think that the time was right for her to know that he knows her identity as Ultrawoman Blade. What will Yuna's reaction be?

Next time on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade - Episode 12: Akito's Confession

Stay tuned!