Episode 19: The Legend Returns

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

GUTS-Select have been grounded and Yuna's the only member who's allowed to go out there and fight, due to what happened with the situation caused by Alien Barbarue. She had to take down Gan Q on her own and the only thing her teammates were allowed to do was to have faith in her. Akito and Yuna spoke over the phone about keeping Blade's identity a secret before Gan Q's attack happened and after Yuna got home, she agreed with her father to talk about the incident in the morning. Will Yuna and her father find a way to prove the GUTS-Select members' innocence?

Episode 19: The Legend Returns

*The next morning*

Yuna was already geared up in her outer patrol gear and she went downstairs and saw her father.

Mitsukuni: Good morning Yuna, how are you?

Yuna: I'm fine, but It's quiet without the others interfering but I do miss Akito.

Mitsukuni: That's understandable. He just phoned me the other day and told me about his relationship with you. Congratulations, he's a really fantastic guy.

Yuna: Thank you... It's a shame that he's grounded like the rest of the members...

Mitsukuni: What do you mean? You've been acting strange lately.

Yuna: Well, something happened and you're not gonna like this. You see... Himari went missing the other morning when the Captain explained the situation of the missing victims to my male teammates and myself.

Mitsukuni: Yeah, I already saw that on the news, while I was away.

Yuna: Yeah, but after the meeting, I went to search for Himari, but she was nowhere to be seen. When I returned to the command room, none of my teammates were in there and then Akito appeared, but it wasn't the real him. It was an imposter.

Mitsukuni: An imposter? Is this among us or something?

Yuna: I guess you could say that the imposter had the ability to shapeshift into different players.

(Lol! Sorry, I was just making a joke there. Let's get serious now)

Mitsukuni: Wait... It was a Kaiju disguised as Akito, right?

Yuna: Yes, it was Alien Barbarue and he attacked me, right into the alleyway outside and then Birdon appeared. They were both working together and then Birdon poisoned me.

Mitsukuni: What!? Do you need to go to the hospital?

Yuna: I don't think so. I don't feel any side effects. The colonel called me the next day and I told him what happened, but I never told him that I was poisoned.

Mitsukuni: Why not?

Yuna: Otherwise I would get quarantined in one of the TPU's isolation wards and I'm the country's only hope left, as well as the TPU themselves. They don't stand a chance against the Kaiju, but I kind of do. My ancestor's powers protected me and they made me invincible...

Mitsukuni: Did anyone come to your aid.

Yuna: That's where we are headed. Xio paid me a visit, along with 4 Ultra Hosts. The hosts of Ultraman Rosso, Ultraman Blu, Ultraman Victory and Ultraman Ginga. Of course Ultraman X's host was there too. I saw them help Ultrawoman Blade fight the Kaijus and I was given a vaccination to reduce my side effects temporarily.

Mitsukuni: Temporarily? For how long exactly?

Yuna: I don't know, but I hope I won't get any today because I need your help.