Episode 12: Akito's Confession

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Ignis figures out that Yuna's Blade's host and his assumption was correct. However, Zabil returns and attacks both Ignis and Yuna. After the fight just got big, Kengo stepped in and assisted Ignis and Yuna with the fight against Zabil. They won, but Ignis got injured badly. Yuna did CPR on him, since he wasn't breathing and that he had no pulse. She took him to the infirmary in the Nursedessei. What will Yuna do now...?

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 12: Akito's Confession

Yuna was doing some more research in her room and she found out a lot of information.

Yuna: Wow, that's a lot of information... I can't believe there's a lot of secrets I haven't discovered about the Entity.

She looked puzzled when she saw a message in alien language.

"⍙⟒'⍀⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟟⋏☌ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍, ⎍⌰⏁⍀⏃⍙⍜⋔⏃⋏ ⏚⌰⏃⎅⟒..."

Yuna: That's odd, why is it in alien language? I'd better figure this out, otherwise I'll bring this to Akito's attention.

Then Akito entered the room.

Akito: You called me?

Yuna: Akito, what's the sudden excitement about?

Akito: I just came to check on you to see how you're doing. Besides, it was very brave of you to do CPR on Ignis. You really saved his life. You're a hero!

Yuna was shocked from his words.

Yuna: It's no big of a deal. I was just doing my job and taking my responsibilities as a GUTS-Select member.

Akito: The Captain heard about this and he's very proud of you.

Yuna: Wow, I'm honestly not surprised...

Akito: Anyways, what are you up to?

Yuna: I was just doing some research about the threats we might face and there's a message that is written in alien language.

Akito read the message and he got puzzled himself.

Akito: That's weird. I never discovered alien language before. I only discovered human language and Ultra Ancient language.

Yuna: Same here. My ancestor used to talk in that language, but she speaks human language whenever she talks to us humans.

Akito: Yeah, I guess you're right. 

Yuna: Wait... I think I know someone who can help us with this.

Akito: Really? Who?

Yuna: Shinya Kaburagi, a researcher at GAF's Monster Research Center. I can call him.

Akito: Alright, let's get to the monster research centre.

Yuna: Alright. 

Akito and Yuna went in their full patrol gear to the Monster Research Center and they saw Kaburagi there.

Kaburagi: Hi, you guys must be the people who requested for help. What can I help you with?

Yuna: I did some research about the threats the GUTS-Select team might face and there's a message that is written in alien language.

Kaburagi read it and then he knew what to do.

Kaburagi: Alright, I'll decode the message into human language. I'll call you when I'm done. Enjoy the rest of your day you two.