Episode 14: Yuna's Casualties

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Yuna and Akito were called by Kaburagi because his lab had an intruder. Celebro escaped once again and tried to attack Kaburagi. But Yuna kept him busy, while Akito got Kaburagi to safety. When the fight got big, Yuna had to transform and fight Celebro and as soon as he was about to kill her after she was automatically detransformed, Kaburagi shielded her and he took the hit. His body disappeared in Yuna's arms and it made her emotional. What will Yuna do now?

Episode 14: Yuna's casualties

It was another day and Ultrawoman Blade was fighting against Dark Lugiel in her Airborne type above the North Pacific Ocean. Then some holograms of him appeared around Blade and she was surrounded.

Yuna: Blade, there's too many of them! What do I do?

Blade: Don't give up Yuna! Keep fighting!

She kept fighting the Holograms of Dark Lugiel, but the real Dark Lugiel struck her so bad and it caused her to automatically detransform fast. She fell into the ocean and she blacked out once she fell underwater.

A search and rescue team found Yuna at the bottom of the ocean and she wasn't breathing. She was breathing intensively after car occurred and she was brought to the hospital by a helicopter. She heard voices while she was in the Emergency room and then everything blacked out as she was given anaesthetic for the Emergency Surgical Procedure. After 6 hours, she woke up with tubes, an oxygen mask and some bandages on. She was in her hospital robe and she realised that she was in an intensive care hospital room. She looked around and one of the nurses came in. 

Nurse: Thank goodness you're awake. How are you feeling

Yuna: I'm... I'm scared... I'm... I'm sorry...

Nurse: Take it easy, there's no need to apologise and you're gonna be okay. I'm sorry if It's short notice, but you have visitors who are desperately worried about you. The hospital phoned up your dad, but he didn't answer. So we rang up the TPU instead and they informed GUTS-Select about this.

Yuna: Got it...

Nurse: I'll let them know you're awake.

The nurse went out and saw the GUTS-Select members.

Captain: How is she?

Nurse: She's awake and she's quite shocked after the accident. She's under an oxygen mask, she's attached to tubes and she's being monitored. At the moment, only 2 people can visit tonight. The rest of you can either wait out here or go home. That's the ICU rules unfortunately.

Akito: I'll go in. I'm her boyfriend and I want to be there for her.

Captain: We'll give you two some space. Everyone else, back to the Nursedessei.

The Captain and the other members went back and Akito stayed behind.

Nurse: Alright, you may go in.

Akito walked in and he saw Yuna lying down.

Akito: Yuna, I'm so happy you're okay. How are you feeling?

Yuna: I feel like I'm being choked right now.

Akito: I'm sorry. The doctor said there were complications in the surgical procedures and there was a lot of water inside of your system. What happened?

Yuna started to get a bit nervous, then she came clean.

Yuna: Akito... I decided to come clean with what's been going on, but please do not tell the Captain, my dad, nor the rest of our teammates.