live

"BABE, COME JOIN THE LIVE WITH US" jaden yelled. "OKAY" i yelled back, as i start walking up to jaylas room.

"hey live" i said getting into the frame. "are you and javon dating" i said reading a comment. "wrong twin sis" jaden said in a girly voice. (comments are bold)

that made me,kylee and jayla laugh. "yea no, im dating jaden sorry guys" i said.

"what are everyone's height? i'm 5'7, jaylas 5'6, y/n is 5'2 and idk what jadens height is" kylee said answering the comment.

"i'm 6'11" jaden said, as he sat next to me putting his arm around my waist. "y/n is cheating on you jaden. oh yea, with timothee chalamet" i said.

"fuck him, you're mine" jaden said rolling his eyes. he held on to my waist tighter. "wheres javon? whose javon, i don't know a javon" jayla said sarcastically.

while we were answering more questions, daelo came in the room. "my bestie daelo!" i said as i gave him a hug.

"who's your favorite sibling y/n? kylee said. "definitely daelo, then jayla, then jaden and javons my least favorite because he bullies me" i said.

i looked up a jaden and he smiled at me, i smiled back and gave him a quick peck. jaden then got up and went to the side of the camera.

"tell jaden i said hi. hehe oh my god it's jaden" he said as he walked out of the room and went to his. (ifykyk😝)

i went to his room too to see him on the bed on his phone. i got on his bed and started cuddling him. few minutes later, javon started calling him.

"wassu-" he tried to say before i cut him off. "no, we're cuddling, byeee" i said as i hung up on him.

jaden just laughed and cuddled me back while we fell asleep.

(a/n) this one was kinda ass but i'll make a better one when i'm more motivated. also, i can't believe the sturniolos hit 1 mil like i'm so proud of them. they deserve the world.