Ciro Delicao

Name: Ciro Delicao        - his mother gave him this nameBirth name: Harrison Oberley         - his father gave him this nameNicknames: Harry, Ceecee (he's embarrassed by it)Preferred name: Ciro (see-ro)Age: 22Gender: maleSexuality: straight Prono...

Name: Ciro Delicao
- his mother gave him this name
Birth name: Harrison Oberley
- his father gave him this name
Nicknames: Harry, Ceecee (he's embarrassed by it)
Preferred name: Ciro (see-ro)
Age: 22
Gender: male
Sexuality: straight
Pronouns: he/him
Faceclaim: Vito Basso
Birthday: May 12

Personality: He's charming and socially adept, mostly using his social skills to either make necessary connections or fit in with most groups pretty easily. He can be caring and sweet, especially towards his loved ones. He's outwardly confident and self-assured, but internally, he's insecure. He has a tendency to give up easily and takes to avoidance when problems arise. He's a loyal person, though, and will at least try to defend his loved ones no matter what. When it comes to his friends, he likes seeing them happy. He can be cunning when it comes to finding ways to benefit from a situation, but he wouldn't want to benefit from something that would hurt his loved ones. He likes surprising others, but doesn't like surprises himself. He can be pretty spontaneous as well. He's a pretty passionate person, with strong opinions about quite a few things. Communication is a must with him in a relationship, since he wants to get to know his partner, and would rather have honest conversations about their wants than find out they had problems with him later or from someone else. But, he tries to be understanding. He can forgive being lied to or being kept in the dark about something, so long as his loved one is willing to explain their reasons. He's a kind person, though at times he can be a bit self-centered, and isn't always the most empathetic of others' struggles and differences from him. He tries to be understanding, though. He can be pretty competitive, as well as easily jealous. He's usually pretty good-natured, but he can be a sore loser sometimes - more so when he really wanted to win, for any reason. Still, he does try to handle jealousy and losing with grace. He often uses humor and teasing as defense mechanisms.

Positive traits: charming, sweet, kind, socially adept, loyal, understanding

Negative traits: insecure, unempathetic, easily jealous, avoids problems, self-centered, somewhat manipulative

Love languages: gift giving & quality time

Likes: gift giving, spending quality time with his loved ones, traveling, photography, reading, being the center of attention

Dislikes: losing, being ignored, being lied to, being the last one to know things, his loved ones not communicating with him, being alone, being cheated on/others flirting with his significant other

Hobbies: Traveling, partying/clubbing, photography, reading poetry - he's horrid at writing it though

Fears: not being enough and failing everyone's expectations of him, his insecurities being revealed, being alone

Backstory: He grew up as the eldest son of a wealthy couple. Both of his parents were the CEOs of their own successful companies. After his father cheated on his mother though, and his parents divorced. His parents spoiled him even more after their divorce. Both were quite busy due to their jobs, and often bought him anything he wanted to make up for that. His relationship with his parents is a bit strained, but overall alright. He knows that they both love him still, and he loves them. His father remarried with the woman he'd cheated on Ciro's mother with and they had a son, Abel. Ciro and Abel are close, despite the age gap and different mothers.

Family:
Mother - Sarita Delicao

Father - Elias Oberley

Younger step-brother - Abel Oberley

Pets: a pet turtle

Typical style: https://pin.it/17JPs1s

Love interest: Open

Extra:
- blood type - A
- Scars - none
- Tattoos - got a couple tattoo once, but then covered it up with a different one once they broke up
- Piercings - none
- Favorite food - medium rare steak so long as it's well-seasoned
- Least favorite food - pineapple (especially canned)
- Favorite color - blue/green
- Favorite animal - turtle
- Favorite season - winter
- Favorite holiday - Christmas
- Favorite time of day - afternoon

Theme songs
- Upside Down - Miyano Mamoru
- Dream On - Miyano Mamoru
- Voice - JO1
- (TBD)

Quotes
- "C'mon, what're you getting all scared for?" (Teasing)
- "Hey, I got you. Just keep your eyes on me."
- TBD
- TBD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C/N: He's sort of my version of Harry Osborn (Tobey Maguire movies) - I specifically based him off of Harry in the third movie when he has amnesia. Ciro can fit into the MCU, but he's not a superhero or anything like that. (And yes, Abel is my other-world version of Avel.)